Chapter 4

A/N: Can't think of a title cuz im an idiot

Well let's continue the story

~          ~           ~           ~           ~           ~

Ayanokōji POV

After talking with the quintuplets in front of the faculty office, I made my way to the classroom. I noticed the five were chasing after me. I was planning to ignore them but one of them called out to me.

Yotsuba: Ayanokōji-kun wait!

I stopped in my tracks and turned to face them.

Ayanokōji: Hmm?

Itsuki: Well we got something to say.

I wonder what it's about. Well I'll hear them out.

Ayanokōji: I'll hear you out

Itsuki: We decided to accept you as our tutor.

The other 4 nodded

Ayanokōji: I thought you already agreed with me back there. And who said you can refuse?

All five: Ehh?

Ayanokōji: My freedom is on the line here. I will do anything for it. I'll tutor you five even if you don't agree.

The quintuplets didn't answer.

Ayanokōji: Is that all? I'll be going now.

After that I decided to roam around the school. Then I went to check out the dorms I'm going to live.

I arrived at the dorms. I was surprised. This is not a dorm, it's more like a hotel. So this is were I'm going to live for the next 3 years. I have no problem with this. As long as I can get away from that place, from that man.

After checking out the dorms, I went to the convenience store to buy some necessities. This really works like money. Then I noticed something weird. Right around the corner of the convenience store there was something odd.

'Free'

I guess my hunch was true. Even if this school is supported by the government, it's impossible to supply all the students 100000/month.

'Better save some points' I said to myself

Timeskip~(Tomorrow morning)

I woke up early in the morning. I looked at my phone to check the time.

'So it's still 5 in the morning'

I decided to do some exercise to keep my body in shape. After doing some exercise I made some breakfast consisting of eggs and bacons. There was still time so I decided to sit for 30 minutes. Then after eating I took a shower prepared for school. Once the time reach 6:30, I went to school.

I was walking towards the school. There were many students walking with their friends. I thought about making friends today, but decided not to. After a few minutes of walking I reached the classroom. I was the first one to arrive.

'Guess I'll be alone for the time being' I thought to myself

After a few minutes the room began to be filled with students. Once the bell rang everyone began to take their seat. A few seconds after that Chiyabashira-sensei arrived.

It was a long BORING discussion. I wanted to sleep but forced myself not to. After the long discussion, the teacher decided to give us some free time.

The class started to get noisy and it was pretty annoying. They were talking about what they bought with their points. Some game consoles for the boys and beauty products for the girls, all of it was unnecessary.