G R A N D N U P T I A L

Începe de la început

Now she stood in front a lengthy mirror, staring back at her reflection.

Her jet black  hair was curled, locks cascaded down her shoulders, stopping just at the side of her breasts. Her heart thudded against her chest as though it was about to eject from the inside, her skin was glowing due to the olive lotion being rubbed all around her body.

The wedding dress was pulchritudinous. Instead of white ― she wanted something more different, she wore a Blue Egyptian coloured dress.

She scanned herself, up and down, intently admiring the wedding dress that Narcissa had especially ordered and purchased from only the foremost and prime witchery wedding gowns maker ― after the war, the old witch had taken the opportunity to bloom and expand her business company.

Madam Malkin's is now a worldwide wizardry and witchery; wardrobe & finery maker.

It was a fine A-line dress that Cissy had purchased for Diana, Egyptian blue that reminded her of the Adriatic Sea, although she has never been there, She had seen it multiple times on the muggle technology called the television.

The gown had long slightly puffy sleeves. Right at the pinnacle point of the dress and to the very bottom that kisses the floor gingerly, it was made out of Organdy Fabric ― meaning, frocks made with such dress fabric are typically for parties and social gatherings but highly unlikely to use for weddings and nuptials.

She knew very well that once her groom had seen her walk down that very aisle ― it's either he'll go completely horny, given that the fabric was laced, or, a bit pissed, knowing he'll want only his eyes to see her skin.

Far better, it has a high split, showing off her new tanned olive legs. It was indeed, quite unsuitable for a wedding hawbeit ― as Diana believes it, if the bride likes it, then she'll have it.

She moved around in front of the mirror, admiring the handmade stars and flowers embroided around her bust, she twirl around, once she did, she took time in examining the blue ribbon that was embellished around her waistline. Merlin, the dress itself was statuesque.

She heard the loud clank of heels, it echoed throughout the silent empty room, where she kept herself, away from everyone's sights after her maid of honor dressed her up.

She noticed a woman, in the reflection, a few distance from behind her, her golden blonde hair was tied in a perfect neat up-do, White off shoulder gown, showing her pale skin. It was her Maid of Honour ― Luna.

She turned around, and a wide smile crept up her lips as Luna pulled her into a warm hug. “I was wondering where the beautiful bride went, they're all looking for you ― Narcissa was worried you might runaway”

Diana stifled a laugh, but a snort left her rosy lips. “Now why would I do that?” she faced the mirror again, staring back at her reflection while Luna stood behind her. “I just needed time to myself”

She really did.

It felt absolutely surreal, now that she was about to marry The Draco Malfoy. Her heart felt as though it was going to combust, stomach churning with nervousness. Her fingers kept on fiddling with the sides of her azure dress, hands spasming.

Would he actually love her until they're old and grey?

Would their love stay the same as he promise? Diana couldn't help but feel anxious. She hated this doubt, and the questioning when she should be done with that ― she shouldn't even ask herself, cause why now? Why now that she's getting married?