Shhhhhhhh

3rd POV

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* (M/n) fluttered his eyes open, revealing his alluring (e/c) eyes only to be greeted by the darkness of his room, the only sources of light being the small night light plugged into the wall and the light from his phone, which held the wretched beast that is the alarm.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* The small boy let out a soft whine as he turned his body towards the alarm before reaching out an arm from the warmth of his silk-like blanket as he tried to turn off the source of all his pain and misery.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* Out of frustration of not being able to turn off the alarm, tears began to pool in the sensitive boy's eyes. He hated waking up, especially to loud noises. And it didn't help that he didn't sleep early that night as he was up talking to a friend he made while playing a game.

*BEEP BEEP BEE-**Click* Finally. He had slain the foul beast that had disrupted his slumber. Still teary eyed, (M/n) finally got up from his bed, giving one last stretch of his arms while slipping his feet into his adorable little slippers. His morning has finally begun.

~~Time skip~~

(M/n) was nearing the front of the school, casually sipping milk from the carton held with his small hands.

"Oh? (M/n)!!" Tanaka shouted with an excited smile, successfully catching the attention from the darling medic.

"How did you know we were having secret practice?" Now walking side by side with Tanaka, (M/n) gave Tanaka his own small smile and replied rather bluntly,

"You made it very apparent that you were planning something :)" Tanaka started sweating a bit. He wasn't that obvious, right? He just hoped that no one else knew of their secret practice, especially Daichi. He started sweating a little more thinking of what would happen if Daichi found out.

"Dang, 5am is a little tough" Tanaka complained to the two first years as he and (M/n) approached the two first years that were standing at the entrance of the gym.

"Tanaka??!" Hinata exclaimed in surprise. Tanaka revealed the key to the gym with a smirk. Hinata and Kageyama began to praise Tanaka under his instruction since he quite literally had the key to their problem. Neither of the two first years had realized that there was a second figure standing slightly behind their 'almighty' senpai.

"Fighting(Ganbatte)!" (M/n) said softly under his breath before resuming to sip his milk. Both first years, to (M/n)'s surprise, turned towards him. He batted his now teary, doe eyes at the two first years who were currently making direct eye contact with him.

(M/n) didn't know what to do with the sudden attention that he was being given, and in a panic, decided that the best course of action was to try and hide himself behind his milkbox.

No one said a word. No introduction. Nothing. The only sound being Tanaka unlocking the doors to the gym. While the three silently and awkwardly stood there, a certain blueberry noticed the milkbox that the small boy was holding.

But before he could say anything, the sound of Tanaka entering the gym disrupted any and all thought. (M/n) immediately entered the gym, so as to not be stared down at by the duo. Ah, this was going to be a long morning.

~~Time skip~~

(M/n) winced as Hinata face-planted onto the gym floor and was at Hinata's aid at once while Kageyama bashed Hinata with complaints.

"I've had enough of receiving. We're running out of time dude!!! I wanna spike too!! I wanna jump too!!" Hinata yelled in frustration.

"Go jump around, then!!" Kageyama yelled back. But before they could yell at each other anymore, Tanaka caught their attention when he started talking.

"I should give you guys a warning. Daichi is normally gentle, but he's really scary if you piss him off. Extremely scary." Tanaka stated with a serious look.

(M/n) shivered at the thought of an angry Daichi. Although (M/n) has not been a victim of Daichi's wrath, he has already had a taste of it from watching the chaotic second year duo get scolded by their captain.

"We know" Both Hinata and Kageyama replied. (M/n) felt pity for the two first years. They weren't even officially in the club, yet they faced Daichi's wrath. Those poor souls, may they find peace in their new lives.

Tanaka, in denial of his fear of an angry Daichi, warns the the two that it would be bad if Daichi were to find out about their secret practice.

Suddenly, the gym door opened, alarming everyone, and also scaring (M/n).

"Oh? So you guys are practicing already." Suga said with a handsome smirk/smile.

"Suga-san." Tanaka said, voice wavering.

"Hey" Suga said while smiling.

"How'd you know we were gonna practice this morning???" Tanaka questioned Suga.

"Cause you suck at acting were clearly acting weird yesterday." Suga answered. But before getting the chance to speak again, He felt a small tug on the hem of his school uniform.

Moving his head downwards, (M/n) was looking right back up at him with his small index finger in front of his mouth.

"Shhhhhh, don't tell Daichi please." (M/n) pleaded softly. Shots fired, everyone had invisible arrows hitting their chests. Suga looked away with his eyes, blush evident on his face.

Screaming in his head about how cute (M/n) is, he cleared his throat before saying with a smile, "Don't worry, I won't tell Daichi. This is kinda thrilling, having secret training."

And with that said, everyone visibly calmed down. At this point, Hinata was trying to convince the stubborn blueberry to give him tosses. Unfortunately for him, he was called useless and therefore unworthy to receive any tosses.

Before they could argue like the married couple they are , they were interrupted by a panicked (M/n). Time was running out and no one wants to face an upset captain.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

(A/n): I'm so sorry for taking so long!!! It's hard to find the time and motivation to write this oof. This chapter is a revised combo of the original second and third chapter, hope it came out good. I only proofread once, so please tell me if there are any mistakes! Please be patient with how slow I will be updating this story.

Published: 1/31/2021

Word count: 1,016 (not including A/N)