~ Chapter One~

You were at your own room at the fortress. It's quite peace in there cause the troublesome, loudest upper moons are not here you and muzan-sama are here alone but the problem is these past week you haven't got the time to talk to him properly. It seems like his avoiding you everytime you hug him he would push you away saying he has something to do and you were okay with it. One day he has called you and you were quite delighted to see him again yet when you entered his room he didn't even glance at you once. " Y/n I'm sending you on a mission to exterminate a village." Y/n?" you ask confused like he never called you that anymore he always called you hon, sweetie,dear so why. "Is there a problem?" he said to you with cold gaze. And you just shrug it off and  head off to his room. On your way to the village you didn't notice tears were streaming down all over your eyes.  You never noticed that someone has caught an interest to you. And that man is called Yoriichi.

Yoriichi pov

I was walking under the moonlight searching some demon to exterminate when I feel an enormous amount of power heading towards the same direction as me so I hide up the tree and hid my presence. The closer that demon the more I feel the strong power as I was waiting to it to show so I can exterminate it I heard I sob and it sounded like a girl. I lowered my weapon and see who it is and I saw a beautiful crying woman with
h/c hair the shines through the moonlight and a e/c like crystal that's so beautiful to stare. And I can feel that she's not a full demon but half instead. And I wondered why's she crying as I followed her a saw village with a lot of people gathering like there's a festival. Then I notice the woman stop saying " is this....sob... it...
the village that i should..sob.. exterminate.? But ... They're so happy who am I to ruin they're happiness?.."
I stood there shock hearing the half demon said. " But if I do it maybe he'll love me again..maybe he won't avoid me again... Maybe he'll talk to me again..." I just stood there waiting for her to take action. "I made up my mind I should just poison them to sleep for at least 3 days it won't hurt like that right... Just 3 days it's better than killing th- .. who's there ? " So she noticed me I then came down from the tree and spoke to her "" hello miss half demon"..

Y/n pov

As I saw a long haired man with a sword I can say that he's handsome even his whole face is still in the shadows... ( Am I simping?) He must be a demon slayer , damn it f*cking demon slayer interrupting again but he's so handsome.. wait...wait....wait.. I'm a married woman how can I think like this ughhh... My daydreaming stop when he spoke  " are you planning on killing them when they did nothing wrong?" My blushing face turn cold when I heard him say those word like what choice do I have if I don't do this he won't notice me anymore,he won't love me anymore.. " what do you care and I'm not planning on killing them I'm just poisoning them ".. I then smirked and click my two fingers and all the people from the village fell asleep  I can see the man stood shock seeing all the people fall down . I came closer to him without him noticing and whispered to his left ear " You do not need to worry they'll wake up soon riichi- san" I then walked away without leaving a trace. As I entered the fortress I feel that the upper moons are back, isn't it too early to come back?I ask myself as I saw them all looking to me weirdly I looked at them confused as I saw muzan-sama holding a hand of a woman my eyes widened then I looked at the upper moons and they just avoid my gaze. As I was just standing there my husband started to talk " Listen anyone as for now on I'm taking rg/n( random girl name) as my concubine please be nice to her". Muzan said facing to me with cold gaze.

Author~ chan fun purpose only 😐