Which Mean Girls Character They Remind Me Of

A/N: Just to tell you, the Art in this episode is not mine- It's by Sami Fulton Illustation in Pinterest. And just to say- Heather Chandler is BAE.

Veronica Sawyer:

She reminds me of Aaron Samuels and Cady Marie Heron-.

I mean- The fact that Aaron was easily manipulated and guilt tripped by Regina reminds me of how Veronica was manipulated into doing murders with J.D- Aaron just reminds me of Veronica a lot.

And her awkwardness reminds me of Cady Heron. Just the whole 7/11 scene of J.D. and Veronica reminds me of Cady and Aaron in Stupid With Love.

Jason Dean:

Regina George. Seeing as how J.D. manipulated Veronica into doing murders and how Regina manipulated Aaron into getting back together with her makes me think of how similar they are, except, J.D. doesn't know how to guilt trip, at least in my opinion.

But, their manipulating ways, they remind me of each other.

The only difference is J.D. seems more sincere with his words, like in "I Am Damaged", while Regina is less sincere than J.D. and is only sincere with her words in the bathroom scene in the musical. And the fact Regina is in the popular crowd while J.D. is not.

Martha Dunnstock:

Karen Smith. Martha is not dumb, but her and Karen are really sweet and needs to be protected ASAP.

Ram Sweeney:

Jason. "Take your top off!"

Kurt Kelly:

Same as Ram. Jason

Heather Chandler:

Regina George and Janis Ian/Sarkisian. Regina because they're both bitches and they don't care about what others think of them, as long as they're both in power and the dominant person or above anyone else. Janis, because a part of me thinks Heather knows she's mean, just like how Regina and Janis know they're mean, and also because Heather would also do what Janis did to Regina, try to ruin someone's life or REALLY ruin someone's life.

Heather Duke:

Gretchen when she finally snaps. I mean,
Gretchen is a mean girl when Regina is around. And when Gretchen finally snaps, she uses Brutus and Ceasar to reference her and Regina and says how much she hates the fact Regina is cruel to her(Yea, Regina- let fetch happen-). Just like how Heather Duke hates when Heather Chandler tells her to shut up or when Heather Chandler is mean to her.

The only difference is that Gretchen does not want to be the leader of the plastics or be the leader, as someone on yt said "Always a follower, never a leader".

While Heather Duke is determined to be the leader of the Heathers, she wants to be a leader, not a follower.

Heather McNamara:

Gretchen Wieners. Probably because they both show signs of insecurity at least to me.

Gretchen is insecure about herself, how she looks, the way she dresses, while Heather is insecure about how she feels. She feels insecure with her clothes because if she wears the wrong outfit or says the wrong things, they would "throw me right over the side."

Gretchen is also really nice when Regina is not around, like how McNamara is when Heather Duke is not around or when Heather Duke assumed power/was given power by J.D. in the musical/movie.

Betty Finn:

Betty probably reminds me of Janis, except, Betty wants to be in the popular crowd while Janis does not want to be in the popular crowd.

Although, Janis is far more sarcastic than Betty, they're both underdogs.

Betty would obviously not convince Veronica to do what Janis made Cady do to Regina, but the fact that they're both determined in something.

Like how Janis is determined to ruin Regina George's life through Cady and how Betty is determined to get good grades. The thing they have in common is determination.