Ouchies

(Little Jirou was requested by: Ash16-9

"Yep, we'll definitely recommend surgery on the foot"

Jirou sat on the examination table at the hospital, she was forced to stare at the X-rays in front of herself. It showed a clearly broken foot, apparently so broken that the doctor felt she needed surgery. She didn't want surgery! Sure she could afford it, and it wasn't a big deal really but she still didn't want it.

The purple haired girl looked to her girlfriend, Momo Yaoyorozu, sat by her side in a small chair holding her hand the whole time, gently rubbing a thumb over the back of he rock stars hand. The doctor continued "we have an opening for next Thursday as we'd like to get it done as soon as possible, if that works for you" Jirou was about to say no but Momo cut in "yes, thank you, next Thursday works perfectly" she clearly ignored the look of betrayal from Jirou. And with that they were able to leave the hospital. Although they had to go to Walmart for some things so that was the next stop.

"Jirou" the girl suddenly perked up at her name. She sat in a shopping cart Momo pushed. "Yeah?" The ear Jack girl asked in reply receiving a sigh in return. "I asked you where you wanted to go eat for dinner" there was only a shrug in reply as Jirou rubbed one of her eyes. They had started to water. She was getting stressed, understandably, she didn't wanna make choices. The girl pulled her hood over her head hiding her face as Momo looked at shampoos.

"Alrighty I think we have every..thing" she stopped walking hearing the small hiccups coming from the cart where poor Jirou was getting very overwhelmed with the surgery and all. Plus her foot hurt. Momo walked over to the side of the cart and gently knelt down, it wasn't hard to tell jirou was upset and more than likely regressed. Poor girl. "Is that mommy's pretty girl?" She voice Gained a happy coo as she quietly spoke to the other. This caused jirou to peek from the hands covering her face giving the smallest nod before immediately reaching to be picked up. Momo complied and picked the girl up with one arm pushing the cart with the other. Momo gently bounced the girl as they walked "momma tootsies ouchies" the girl whined, and Momo silently cursed herself having left the bottle of apple juice with the pill inside in the car. "Since someone was such a big girl at the doctors she can get some toys, mommas is so proud of you" she mumbled kissing the girl's forehead

And Momo kept her word. She brought her baby down the toy isle. Jirou got a puzzle, a baby yoda and Minecraft chicken plushies, a purple teething ring, legos, a new paci, foam blocks, two bottles and shoes that lit up.

The next Thursday Momo had to take them early to the hospital. Jirou was not happy. She fussed and grouched the whole way there but when they got there she cried. Momo carried the girl inside and held her the whole time. They sat in the gurney together just a few minutes before the girls surgery, jirou was playing with her plushies showing them a movie on her mommas phone. "Momma, I'a scared" jirou mumbled looking towards the taller. Momo cupped her face gently "I'll be right here the whole time baby, I promise"

The wheeled the girls back, letting Momo stay with the other. Momo only got off when jirou was passed out. The surgery lasted 3 hours before she was brought back saying everything went perfectly. Momo climbed back onto the gurney with her and cuddles her close. It took only a few minutes for her to wake up.

"Mmm, momma"
"Yes my Little Rockstar?"
"I's have threes feet's"

Momo laughed. She was still very very out of it

 She was still very very out of it