~Catching feelings?~

They arrive back at The d'amelios house.

Noah: cmon let's get you out this taxi, I said hauling her out.

Dixie: Noah bent down and accidentally hit me with the car door, hey that hurt! I said pulling a pouty face at him.

Noah: sorry shall I kiss it better ? I grabbed her leg.

Dixie: yes please I said softly .

Noah: better?

Dixie: yes, very much.

Noah's pov: I approached the doorbell and rang it: Addison and Charli came running out and hugged Dixie.

Charli: aw I'm sorry Dixie, hey listen I said pulling her hair behind her ear and whispering into it, you don't need that monster ditch him, it's for the best.

Addison: I'm sorry dix I said holding her hand and hugging her.

Charli: well, wanna come in Noah? My parents are out of town so they won't mind.

Noah: *to dix* may I?

Dixie : of course.

They were all having so much fun dancing around and playing games but Dixie just had something on her mind that she needed to fix: Ryan.

Dixies pov: whilst Everyone was dancing I snuck into the bathroom and shut the door. Phew I was safe here. I sluggishly got out my phone and texted Ryan.

It read....

Hi. Ryan, So you haven't exactly been treating me the best lately and I'm just getting a bit fed up of your bullshit. You don't care about me lets be honest here it's really not working out Plus, ive decided that... well I deserve better. I'm sorry but I'm breaking up with you. Officially. I can't put up with you any longer LOL. Have fun whatever: dix.

Dixies pov: *she sighed* finally. I can pursue my relationship with Noah I stood up and brushed off the dirt of my jacket.

Noah's pov: I was dancing around having so much fun when I noticed Dixie was gone?

Noah:"addi?"

Addison: "yeah?"

Noah: "have you seen Dixie"

Addison: "I- um yeah I think she went to the bathroom?"

Noah: "okay thank you!"

Noah's pov: I walked up to the bathroom and knocked, no one in there... I carried along to the guest bedroom and suddenly I heard something.

"BOO!"

Dixie: "hahahaha I scared you silly"

Noah's pov: suddenly Dixie slammed the door and started kissing me all the way down my jaw and my neck.

Dixie: look at me I say seductively pointing his jaw up at mine, don't worry Ryan's gone now.

Noah: really?

Dixie: *in between kisses* yeah.

Noah: you promise he's gone?

Dixie: yes I do. I promise.

Noah: I pull Dixie into me and we kiss again but really passionately. I was already so in love with her and it was driving me crazy. It was about to go further when Dixie said..

Dixie: ugh, sorry Noah im- um yeah sorry again but- but I'm tired.

Noah: shhhh I said softly that's okay I'll take you up to bed.

Dixie:yes please  *giggles*

Noah: night Addison night Charli we're going to sleep.

Charli: ooooo Dixie I said when I saw Noah carrying her upstairs.

Dixie: shut up he's sleeping in the guest room.

Addison: use protection!!!

Dixie: *laughs* shut it addi

Noah: I roll my eye cmon, love.

-they get to dixs room-

Dixie: ahhh it's so nice to lie in bed it's just been such a long day.

Noah: I'll go grab your makeup remover stay here I'll be right back!

Dixie: you don't have too *pulls the pouty face*

Noah: no! stay there.

Noah's pov: I ran to Dixies bathroom and searched for the makeup remover. Tampons? No. Condoms ? HECK NO ah there it is.

Noah: I'm backkk!

Dixie: *giggles* you can't get me

Dixies pov: I hid under the duvet and playfully rolled around but then Noah pulled off the covers and softly kissed my forehead

Noah: hey stop it *giggles*

Dixie: okay okay I'll stop now.

—once Noah had removed Dixies makeup he grabbed her a blanket and sat on the edge of the bed—

Dixie: goodnight Noah.

Noah: goodnight Dixie.

Dixie: one more thing, I think I'm starting to like you... Noah.

Noah: and I like you too... Dixie.

Dixies pov: Noah reached out his hand and rubbed my back gently

Noah: sleep tight.

Noah's pov: as I walked out the room Dixie blew a kiss to me and whispered goodnight. I switched off the light and walked into the guest room. When i changed I laid in the bed and I couldn't stop thinking about Dixies beautiful face and how much I really did love her, in the end I fell asleep dreaming happily of her.

Dixies pov: when Noah had switched out the light I felt all warm in my stomach so I grabbed my pillow and lay down my head. Smiling, thinking of Noah. A few hours later I woke and my heart was beating really hard and I had no idea why, I was shaky and scared. Immediately I got up and paced to the guest room where Noah was sleeping.

Noah's pov: I was sleeping tight when I heard footsteps coming towards me, who in the hell? Dixie?!!!

Dixies pov: u stood in the doorway, my whole body shaking, I started to cry as I fell to the ground shaking more  and crying: a lot.

Noah: dix!!! Come here I said wrapping my arms around her waist.

Dixie: I- I'm scared Noah I stumbled.

Dixies pov: Noah picked me up like a baby and put me into his bed it was all warm and snuggly so I placed my head on his chest and he played with my hair.

Noah: shhhhh it's okay, your safe with me.

Dixie: I nodded feeling reassured. I was about to go to sleep when I realised- oh I- I- guess I'll go back to my room then.

Noah: I looked at her foolishly, no, you can stay with me.

Dixie: really? I'd love that.

Noah's pov: me and Dixie cuddled up to sleep, damn she was such a cutie I couldn't resist her. She looked so peaceful and I was happy to see her feeling safe.

Dixie: goodnight.

Dixies pov: I slowly leaned in to kiss Noah and he kissed back. Once again his soft, plump lips hitting mine in a moment of passion and fire. I really was falling for him.

Noah's pov: I stayed up until Dixie was properly asleep, then I held her tight and closed my eyes. Bliss.

Word count
-906-