𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

{_________________________『😈✨』________________________}Lots of crack and unrealistic shit ahead!✨This was rushed😪Boring chapter

Lots of crack and unrealistic shit ahead!
This was rushed😪
Boring chapter.
Sorry.
I'm so unmotivated to update.
Idk what to do.

𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐃✨
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Second person POV.

"Ooo" you Oo-ed looking in the mirror as you looked at your new outfit, today wasn't a practice day so the players could go anywhere they'd like, basically a free day! Not like everyday is a free day because of you🤭✨. Everyone agreed to go to a festival, it was a random festival- or more of a carnival, then go to the movies!

you were wearing a jean skirt and a grey with white small dots, long sleeves blouse that had a bunny as the pockets, your hair was down and curled/straight and white socks with black shoes, lastly you had a white bucket hat on.

"Oo is right, girly" Natsu said walking next to you, she wore a white dress with two bees on it, she had a black sling on bag and wore beige slip on shoes and a black and beige hat on.

"EEKKK, YOU GUYS LOOK ADORABLE!" Miwa squealed

"Baby, boo, of course we do💅🏻🙄✨" You and Natsu said together still looking in the mirror, Bolt sniffed the mirror before licking it as you looked at him and laughed with Natsu

"I- ok then" Miwa laughed

"Come on, let's go, the others are probably ready" Kiyoko said standing up

"Coming- wait (p/n)!" You went back to get (p/n), you grabbed it and placed it on your shirt pocket, yes it was big enough to fit (p/n) in.

"N/NNN! WHERE ARE YAA?!" Natsu yelled from the hallway

"I'M COMINGG!" You yelled back and ran towards Natsu and the others with bolt running by your side, you picked up bolt as Saeko picked you up and you all walked down the stairs and outside where the rest were, they were next to the busses.

━━━━━━

"Weee" you exclaimed as Daichi lifted you and Natsu up and placed you both down off the bus and Bolt jumped off the bus next to you while the others walked down the bus steps, you and Natsu looked at the carnival in shock, that shit was huge! As everyone was off the bus and was ready you and Natsu went in first with your protection squad behind you to protect you, who were...

Saeko

Miwa

Alisa