Y4•+*..Guests & Champions..

Start from the beginning

Hermione dragged Ron down by the sleeve and pouted, looking away.

Filch the caretaker had appeared, he placed four chairs where the staff table was.

"Whats with the chairs?" asked Hermione looking at the staff table curiously.

"Guests remember?" said Y/N.

"Yes, but theres only two guests why are there four chairs?"

"Dunno..." said Harry looking at the staff table as well.

Professor Dumbledore, Karkaroff and Madame Maxine entered the room, the Beaxbatons students sat at the Ravenclaw table.

The three Professors made there way up to the staff table and Karkaroff and Madame Maxine sat on their chairs, Dumbledore remained standing and smiled at all of them warmly.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, ghosts and most particularly guests," he started. "I have great pleasure in welcoming you all to Hogwarts I hope and trust your stay here will be both comfortable and enjoyable. The tournament will be officially opened at the end of the feast! Now I invite all of you to eat, drink and make yourselves at home!"

With that being said Dumbledore sat down and food appeared on the golden plates in front of them. The house elves really out did themselves to welcome the new - comers. There were many plates Y/N didn't recognize.

"Woah."

"Whats that!" said Ron pointing at a dish.

It was a large dish of some sort of shellfish stew and stood beside a large steak-and-kidney pudding.

"Bouillabaisse," said Hermione.

"Bless you," said Ron.

"Its a french dish, Ronald," Y/N said, examining it closely.

"I had it on holiday summer before last. Its very nice." said Hermione.

"I'll take your word for it," said Ron, helping himself to the black pudding.

Y/N glanced at the staff table and saw that Hagrid's hands were bandaged.

"I think he finally figured out what those Skrewts eat," said Hermione referring to their last class with him.

"Yeah," said Ron. "Hagrids fingers."

Y/N snorted and then a soft voice with a thick french accent said "Excuse me, are you wanting ze bouillabaisse?"

Y/N turned around and saw that the girl that waved at her earlier was standing behind her. Ron went purple and opened his mouth but no words came out instead a gurgling sound.

"Yeah, have it" said Y/N pushing the dish to her.

She smiled and then faced Ron "You 'ave finished wiz it?"

"Yeah," said Ron breathlessly. "Yeah, it was excellent."

She gave another smile before carrying it to the Ravenclaw table.

Ron was still looking at the girl in awe. Harry and Y/N laughed while Hermione rolled her eyes.

"Cat got your tongue Ron?" Harry teased.

"She's a veela!" he said hoarsely to Harry, ignoring his tease.

"Of course she isn't!" said Hermione at once. "I don't see Harry or anyone else goggling at her."

Hermione wasn't quite right, as the girl made her way over to the Ravenclaw table a few guys stopped eating and stared at her.

"About that.." said Y/N turning around to look.