Y4•+*..Guests & Champions..

Start from the beginning

"Where are they?" a student yelled.

A murmur of voices followed.

"Its freezing out here, I hope that Durmstrang lot hurry up!" said Y/N clutching onto Harry's shoulder.

Harry, Ron and Hermione nodded in agreement.

They stood waiting there for a couple more minutes for Durmstrang to arrive, Y/N was on the verge of marching back into the castle.

"I hate cold weather," she muttered.

"The lake!" yelled Lee Jordon suddenly.

Y/N looked at the lake and saw a black pole emerge followed by an enormous ship. The ship stopped near Hogwarts and there was plank thrown. The Durmstrang students walked out, all in very furry coats.

"I'm going to ask one of them if I can borrow there jackets!" said Y/N at once.

"Calm down, Y/N. We'll be in the castle soon." said Harry giving her a grin.

Y/N smiled and looked as a man walked up to Dumbledore, he was leading the students. He had black and silvery shoulder length hair, he had dark eyes but was wearing a smile as he approached Dumbledore.

"Dumbledore!" the man said heartily. "How are you my dear fellow, how are you?"

"Blooming, thank you, Professor Karkaroff." Dumbledore replied.

Karkaroff looked up at Hogwarts and smiled, "Dear old Hogwarts."

Professor Karkaroff looked at his students and signaled them to walk in.

As they did so Ron clutched Y/N and Harrys arms and said excitedly, "Its krum, Viktor Krum!"

"Okay, Ron. You go fangirl over him in the castle I'm freezing." said Y/N, shaking the red head off and running towards the door where a mass of students were trying to get in.

Ron frowned and grabbed Hermione's arm instead who scowled.

"Ron. He's just a Quidditch player!"

Y/N turned around and laughed at the sight of them scowling at each other.

"Help me!" mouthed Harry, who was being held by Hermione.

"No Harry!" Hermione said gripping onto his arm.

Y/N rolled her eyes teasingly and grabbed Harry's hand and dragged him inside the castle.

"Hey-!" Hermione called, Y/N and Harry laughed and burst into the Great Hall.

"I'm so grateful to have you as a friend." said Harry, laughing as he took a seat in the great hall.

A friend.. Y/N thought, her stomach slightly dropped. Wait.. why am I thinking like this?

She laughed it off and wrapped her arms around him bringing him into a warm embrace saying softly, "I'll always be there for you, Harry."

Harry blushed and felt the words sink in, he rested his head on top of Y/N's. They meant everything, she meant everything to him. She was his comfort.

Ron and Hermione came in seconds later, and Harry and Y/N broke apart at once. Hermione looking furious, plopped herself on a seat across Y/N.

"You two lovebirds left me with Mr. Fan girling over Krum!" she said angrily.

Y/N and Harry blushed red and chuckled.

Ron was standing in his seat to get a good luck at Krum.

"Hermione move!" he said pushing her aside. "Over here! Theres an empty - nevermind."