Chapter 2

It's a short 10 minute drive from my school to my house so Henry and I were home in no time. I quickly ran up to my room to change into something more comfortable, but also sexy enough to catch Alex's attention

"Hey where are you going?" Henry asked. "Aren't you watching a movie with the guys and me?"

"Yeah I'll be down in a minute I just want to change into something comfortable" I explained.

"Okay don't take to long. We will start the movie without you" Henry said.

I hurried up into my room and stripped out of my school clothes. I grabbed a tank top that is a little short and shows off a lot of skin and a pair or pajama booty shorts. I touched up my makeup and made my way to the game room where we watch our movies.

I could tell the guys were here before I even made it into the room. They are all so loud when they are together.

I stepped into the room and all eyes fell on me. Some guys just smirked a knowing smile, others had their jaws hanging open that a fly could easily fly in, but when I looked over at Alex he wasn't even paying attention.

He was setting up the movie, not even looking in my direction. Great!

"Woah there princess what are you wearing" Garrett asked.

He was not the one that I wanted to get attention from. I can't lie, all of my brothers friends are hot, but they are all the same, Alex is different though.

I just wish he could see me, at least give me a chance.

I decided to play nice so I said to Garrett "Just something comfortable"

"Stop checking my sister out, and watch the damn movie" Henry yelled and all of his friends eyes drifted off me and onto the big screen.

The only seat left in the room is on the couch between Alex and Henry. So I sit down in between the two. I sat closer to Henry so I wouldn't be touching Alex, but Henry being the asshole he is pushes my away from him. My leg is now touching Alex's leg, and my leg starts burning when it makes contact with his.

I looked over at him to make sure he isn't uncomfortable with the contact and he just smiled at me before he looked back at the movie.

OMG! He smiled at me! That's a good start right? I mean he didn't talk to me, but I think that's a good start!

During the whole movie I couldn't pay attention at all. Every little move he made I was aware of.

Halfway into the movie Alex shifted to make himself more comfortable and placed his arm around my back. He didn't place it around me, but it was sitting behind me on the back of the couch.

It would be so easy to just snuggle up next to him, but I know that's a bad idea with my brother sitting right next to me.

The movie is finally over and Jack suggested that we order a pizza.

My parents are divorced and Henry and I live with our father. He works late some nights, tonight being one of those nights, so we usually order take out.

"What should we get on the pizza?" Jack asked as he pulled out his phone to dial the number.

"Maybe we should try something different and get pineapples on it." Dylan suggested.

"You are an idiot Dylan, first of all the sounds disgusting and Keagan is allergic to pineapples so that a no dude" Alex said.

Wow I was shocked. Alex knew I was allergic to pineapple? Maybe he doesn't hate me.

"Just get plain and pepperoni" Henry said.

"I'm going to go get something to drink" I declared. "Do you guys want anything?" I asked.

I took there orders and as I'm walking out the door someone calls "Wait Keagan, I'll help you" I turned around to see it was Garrett. I just smiled at him to show I appreciate his help.

We walked down to the kitchen in silence, and I walked over to the cupboard to grab some cups.

"Keagan when did you get to be so hot" Garrett said behind me. I could feel him close behind me. I turned around and I was now face to face with him.

"I've always been hot Garrett. What are you talking about?" I said jokingly, hoping he would leave me alone now.

I tried stepping by him but he wouldn't let me go.

"Let me go" I said to him

"Come on Keagan, you know you want me" Garrett said. If you got anymore closer to me I just might kick him in the balls, but he was quickly pulled away from me.

"Dude, leave her the fuck alone she obviously doesn't want you" Alex said.

I can't believe he is sticking up for me!

"You don't know anything, so stay out of it Alex" Garrett said while glaring at him.

"I do know that if I didn't pull you off of her, she would have kneed you in the balls any second. So you should thank me." Alex said to Garrett. "Just go back upstairs and I'll help Keagan and I won't tell Henry what I just saw, because believe me, he won't like it"

Alex's words soaked into his brain and he grunted an okay before he headed out of the kitchen and back to the game room.

I looked over at Alex, but he was already busy pouring juice into glasses.

"Um thanks" I mumbled to Alex "I think I'm going to go to bed" and I ran up to my room before he could respond.

I need some time to figure out what the hell just happened. Is Garrett on crack? He knows my brother would kill him if he tried anything with me. It's not like I gave him any hints saying I wanted him either. Maybe I am that irresistible.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in" I yelled. I wonder who it could be.

**********************************
Here is another chapter for you guys. I can't sleep, so I decided to write another chapter for you. I know! Two updates in one day!

I hope you guys are liking this book so far! Please leave a comment of what you think! Remember to vote and follow me too!

Stay tuned for another update soon!

Thanks for reading!

-Chelsey