the only part ✨🤤🙄✋😚

a/n: this will be the one and only part, my friends had the glorious privilege to hear this last night, and one of them said to put it on wattpad for "educational purposes". welcome to hell, and if you know me in real life, please click off.

It was an ordinary day at the prison, Sam making sure nobody got in and that Dream didn't get out. Today, however, was a slight bit different; Dream had a visitor. George, Dream's best friend/ boyfriend had finally decided to come.
When George arrived, he did what everyone had to do, get access to the portal, read and sign the book, and drop all his items. He was more than fine with doing all this, he was just so happy to finally see Dream again.
He was allowed to go to Dream's cell, a gleam appearing in his eyes upon seeing him. He stepped into the barred room, the iron shutting behind him.
Dream looked up from his spot on the bed, taking his head out of his hands, a smile appearing on his face. He stood up, stretching his hands over his head before walking over to George.
He took George's hips into his hands, pinning him against the concrete wall. George let out a gasp before his lips were covered with Dream's. Their lips moved together, finding a rhythm unknown to anyone else but them. Dream kissed along George's jawline, bringing his lips to his neck. He kissed and licked around, gaining small quiet moans from the smaller. He found a spot that made the moans get a bit louder, and sucked, leaving a bruise.
Dream continued to mark George's neck, just to make sure that everyone knows that even when he's not there, George is his.
Dream brought his hands from George's hips to the underside of his thighs, signaling for him to jump. With George on his front, he walked over to the rock hard bed, dropping George down. (the bed isn't the only thing that's rock hard in the room 😳)
Dream lifted George's shirt off, going down to mark his chest. George threaded his fingers through Dreams hair, slightly tugging. Dream brought his head up, admiring his work.
He trailed a finger down George's bare chest, wandering to his stomach and going lower, and lower, and lower.
In one swift motion, George's pants and boxers were pulled off, him shivering at the cold air on his newly exposed skin. Dream kissed George's inner thighs, leaving hickeys.
Dream pulled down his own pants and boxers, grabbing George's hips once more. He slowly pushed himself inside, letting George adjust to him.
George nodded, signaling for Dream to continue. At that point, there was no holding back. With no mercy in sight, (mercynotfound oop-) Dream pounded into George, the moans falling out of the smaller boys mouth one after another.
Dream was certain that Sam could hear it, but he didn't care.
"Dream i'm gonna- i'm gonna," George was cut off with his own scream as he came, painting both his and Dreams stomachs.
Dream kept going, admiring the boy below him come undone. He leaned down, pulling George into a rough kiss, slipping his tongs into his mouth, muffling George's moans in the process.
Five minutes later, Dream's thrusts got sloppier, his breathing got heavier, and his orgasm got closer.

He groaned

„fuck, georgie, oh," dream got out.

at this point, george was writhing on the mattress, overstimulation taking over. dream thrusted one last time, going deep in. he came inside of george, filling him up.

they laid there for a while, catching their breaths, sharing the occasional kiss. dream finally pulled out, letting all the cum spill from george's ass.

he stared down at george, intaking his beauty.

marks littered george's neck and upper chest, ranging from dark reds to purples.

and thats what they did, all the way until he heard heavily footsteps and the jingling of keys.

they quickly scrambled up, getting their clothes on. sam looked pissed and slightly pale, as if he were sick.

„it's time to go george, fix your clothes. and hurry up."

george readjusted his shirt, seeing as it was on backwards and made his way over to the door, limping slightly.

george limped away, leaning on sam for support as dream watched from behind the bars. dream was leaning against the wall, staring at the back of george's head as he left, thoughts re-entering his brain, still coming down from his high.

he knew he'd never be allowed another visitor, but that was okay, he risked it all for his georgie, and that was okay too.

A/N- wow okay i started working on this in april 2021 and i didnt complete it until november 16th 2021, mostly because i forgot about it. for like 3 months the last line was just „he groaned". but yeah it's finished now, here's a church so you can pray the sinfulness out of your eyes.

⛪️⛪️⛪️⛪️⛪️⛪️⛪️⛪️⛪️⛪️⛪️⛪️