i think your her favorite aunt

Lucy was with Mazikeen in the kitchen having glasses of whiskey when Nat turned from the corner. "Hey beautiful" Natasha said. "Your back early" Lucy said. "Yeah the mission ended early" Natasha said. "Did you see the twins?" Lucy asked. "I dont know why dont you ask them" Natasha said as two babies came walking inside the room

"your walking!" Lucy exclaimed as she picked up both twins and spun around. They giggled. "wuntie uvy!" Scarlett exclaimed. "hey baby girl" lucy said. Natasha took chris and they all went to the kitchen. "When did they start walking?" Lucy asked. "When I came into the house" Natasha said. "Your kidding! Steve nor Bucky know?" Lucy asked. "Nope they told me they were trying to get them to walk" Natasha said.

Lucy then came up with an idea. She facetimed steve and pointed the camera at Scarlett and Chris. "Why are you showing me my kids? Not that i'm complaining" Steve asked confused.
"Look what they learned from there favorite aunt" Lucy said as they both started walking towards her. "BUCKY! COME QUICK!" Steve exclaimed excitedly. "WHAT?!" Bucky exclaimed coming inside. Steve handed him the phone. "No way" Bucky said.

Chris and Scarlett giggled as they fell into Lucy's arms. Natasha held the phone. "I cant believe they started walking" Steve said. "There growing up to fast" Bucky said."Wait where are you?" Steve asked not familiar with the building. "I'll send you the address dont tell anyone" Lucy said hanging up.
Both girls placed both twins in there high chairs and Lucy began lunch.

"What's for lunch?" Natasha asked. "Im making roasted bell peppers with meat, rice and cheese inside" Lucy said. "Now that sounds good" Natasha said. About ten minutes later the doorbell rang. Lucy put the bell peppers in the oven then went to the door. She opened it and Steve and Bucky were looking around. "This is beautiful" Steve said. "Thanks come in" Lucy said.

"Where's my walking kids?" Bucky asked as both twins head lifted up at the sound of there mother. "Mama!" The both exclaimed. "And dada" Steve said walking inside. "dada!" Scarlett said making grabby hands at him. He lifted her up and tickled her. She giggled as Bucky picked up Chris. "What smells good?" Bucky asked. "That will be lunch" Lucy said pouring herself a glass of whiskey.

"Yo Luc where's the break room? I need to break stuff" Mazikeen asked. "In the basement Maze" Lucy said as she left. "Break room?" Natasha asked. "Oh me and maze have a room full breakable items so we just break them when we need to release emotions" Lucy said. "And Scarlett and Chris aren't allowed in there right?" Steve asked. "Nope not allowed" Natasha said as Lucy pouted.

"Aww come on their gonna get some cuts and bruises but that's life" Lucy said. "Their gonna be one in two months lucy" Bucky said. "so when there one?" Lucy asked. "How about never" Steve said. "Fine, but never say never" Lucy said as she took out the bell peppers. "And what the hell are you wearing?" Bucky asked. "My outfit" Lucy said placing the tray on the stove top.

"I'm very confused" Steve said. "It looks like one of those life vests with a leather skirt" Bucky said. Lucy rolled her eyes. "that's what i was going for bucky" lucy said sarcastically. After she served everyone they sat around the table. Scarlett was sitting between Lucy and Steve her highchair and Chris was in between Bucky and Natasha. Mazikeen was at the end of the table having a conversation with herself.

"So is there going to be a party for the little ones?" Lucy asked. "There is but we havent decided what theme it should be" Steve said. "What are they into?" Mazikeen asked. "Many things" Bucky said. "Like?" Natasha asked. "Well Scarlett likes his shield, and some show called Sofia the First" Bucky said. "And Chris likes his arm and some show called Max and Ruby" Steve said. "The one with the talking rabbits?" Lucy asked.

"That's the one" Bucky said. "What about princesses and princes?" Natasha asked. "Or superheros" Lucy said. "What about cops and robbers?" Mazikeen said. "Maze that's only at lux" Lucy said as she pouted. "I like the superheroes idea" Steve said. "I do too" Bucky said. "Then it's settled send me the check" Lucy said. "check?" Steve asked. "Yeah so I can pay for the whole thing" Lucy said. "Lucy you dont have too" Bucky said.

"Well I want too so let's start planning" Lucy said. She made all the dishes float to the sink then motioned everyone down to her lab. "I think everyone should dress up as a superhero" Natasha said. "I like that" Lucy said as she sat on top of her desk. "But where could we have the party?" Steve asked. "I have a pool in the backyard and it's going to be the middle of may" Lucy said. "So a pool party?" Bucky said. "Yeah there's no big deal" Lucy said.

They continued planning then Steve and Bucky left to the guest room. Natasha was on the sofa watching movies as Mazikeen and Lucy sat at the bar drinking. Mazikeen had suggested to go to a strip club but Natasha said no. Lucy and Mazikeen whined but Natasha ignored them. "I think we should go" Mazikeen whispered to Lucy. "Natasha is going to be mad if she found out we left" Lucy said. "Come onnnnn one night" Mazikeen said.

"Fine if I get into trouble it's your fault" Lucy said. The two snuck out and drove into the city. They went to a club not that far from the road they had to take home. They night was so much fun. Lucy and Mazikeen were dancing as they drank. A woman gave Mazikeen a lap dance as Lucy laughed. Then someone started grinning themselves on Lucy and her being her let her playgirl side come out.

She didn't have sex that night because she was loyal to natasha. And because Mazikeen didn't let her. When they got home they saw Natasha waiting for them. "Shhhhhh" a very drunk Mazikeen whispered to Lucy. Lucy rolled her eyes and helped Mazikeen to her guest room. She helped her change then put her into bed. "You stay here and go to sleep" lucy said. "Fineee" Mazikeen said. Lucy left the room and to hers and Natasha's room.

There she saw Natasha reading under a light. "Hey baby I thought you were asleep" Lucy said. "And I thought I said no strip clubs" Natasha said. "I'm sorry Mazikeen wanted to go and I got caught up. I did drink but I'm not that wasted" Lucy said as she went and changed. "Yeah I heard her from here" Natasha said. Lucy then took of her makeup and layed in bed. "It wont happen again" lucy said. "Like im supposed to believe that" Natasha said.

"The devil never lies" Lucy said. Natasha rolled her eyes and turned off the lamp. She cuddled up against Lucy and they both fell asleep. Around three lucy felt someone on top of her. She opened her eyes and saw Scarlett looking at her with a cheeky grin. "What are you doing up little one?" Lucy whispered asked as she sat up and placed Scarlett on her lap. She sighed and layed Scarlett on her chest.

She then sang softly too a spanish song. 'Cielito Lindo' by Vicente Fernandez.
"De la sierra morena
Cielito lindo vienen bajando
Un par de ojitos negros
Cielito lindo de contrabando

Ese lunar que tienes cielito lindo
Junto a la boca
No se lo des a nadie
Cielito lindo, que a mi me toca

Ay, ay, ay, ay canta y no llores
Porque cantando se alegran
Cielito lindo los corazones

Ay, ay, ay, ay canta y no llores
Porque cantando se alegran
Cielito lindo los corazones

Yo a las morenas quiero
Desde que supe
Que morena es la virgen cielito lindo
De Guadalupe ay, ay, ay, ay, ay
Es bien sabido
Que el amor de morenas cielito lindo, nunca es fingido
Ay, ay, ay, ay

Ay, ay, ay, ay canta y no llores
Porque cantando se alegran
Cielito lindo los corazones

Ay, ay, ay, ay canta y no llores
Porque cantando se alegran
Cielito lindo los corazones" Lucy sang as Scarlett fell asleep. Natasha had woken up when she heard Lucy and record it. She put her phone away and kissed Lucy's cheek. "I think your her favorite aunt" Natasha said. Lucy chuckled and brought Natasha into the cuddle.