"How's our patient doing?" Bruce asked walking into the room with the newest patient. Natalia who had her hand wrapped in a white bandage smiled at the doctor. "He's doing better. The Serum is working it's way to heal him" Natalia said brushing the long brown hair out of his closed eyes. "I know you are secretive like Khione but, who is he?" Bruce asked the young woman as she finally sat down on a chair for the first time since last night. "His name is James Junior but we call him Jamie. He's the only blood family I've got left" Natalia sighed, her form falling back into the chair.

"I did some tests on your brother and I need to ask you something" Bruce said holding the folder in his hands. "Wait is it?" Natalia asked him. "Are you her kids?" Bruce asked giving her the folder. Natalia opened it and read the files. "You can't tell them, after what happened our heritage isn't the priority" Natalia stated closing the folder. "You should, but if that's what you want I can't stop you. Just think about it" Bruce smiled before walking away. Natalia sighed her metal arm holding her injured. "What are going to do little brother" Natalia smiled at the man next to her.

The silence was deafening. Natalia always hated it, it meant something bad is going to happen. Bucky came in, his hair longer than the last time Natalia had fought the soldier. " I know I am probably the last person you want to talk to but I need to know, how did you end up at Hydra?" He asked the young assassin as she sat next to the hospital bed. "Me and Jamie were born there. Our father was one of their assassins and our mother was with the Red Room. All we know is that they don't remember how we were conceived or of our existence" Natalia told him which was half true, she knew who they were and was wise not to say.

"And your like me?" Natalia nodded.

"Hey meeting in the lounge. You too Flame girl" Tony announced through F.R.I.D.A.Y.

"If he keeps calling me flame head I'll use all of my powers to kill him" Natalia growled getting up from the chair. Bucky laughed at her statement. Natalia bent over and kissed her brother's head "Я с тобой до конца очереди" She spoke in Russian before walking ahead of the former assassin. Bucky took a moment to process her words and almost fell, did she really say that?

>The Lounge<

Most of the room was litter with bullet marks and scorch marks. Some of the carpet had been burned as well in last night's attack. All present Avengers stood around the room, Natalia stayed by the door. "So, Natalia can you tell us anything about where Khione may be" Steve asked the woman. "There are three places Khione would go if not caught. The first is a warehouse out of state. The pack stayed there when we first escaped. The second in the club a part of our pack set up" Natalia had reverted to her natural accent, her voice sounding like she never left Russia. "And the third?" Clint asked, his bow ready to go. "The third is to remain unknown unless proven wise. We all have third desenation only some know of it was the best move against Hydra. Only me and Emily know of this place and it will stay that way for now" Natalia explained, still standing by the door.

"We need to find Khione, before Hydra do anything to her" Loki said, trying to hid the anger in his voice, Thor placed a hand on his shoulder. "I still don't understand, Khione just jumped without hesitation" Natalia stared at the broken window. "What's there to understand" Rhodey asked her. "Khione doesn't just do something without a plan. I think we should focus on knowing she's safe, not where. She has a bigger plan in mind" Natalia knew Khione was up to something but what was the question.

She took a small ball, the size of a bouncy ball in her hand. "Before I tell you want really happened" Natalia looked at the Asguardians specifically, holding the sphere which glowed slightly. "What do you two know about Khione's past" Natalia asked Thor and Loki, electricity bouncing at her fingertips. Loki looked at his brother before looking at Natalia.

"She's my daughter"

Khione walked into a building, lights flashing, people dancing wildly. She had a black leather jacket, purple top and leather pants on to match the leather boots she was already wearing. "Hey Khione!" A voice called, the young girl looked behind her to see a familiar teen, a skate board in his hand. "Willie!" Khione hugged him and looked to the stage. On stage to see a band. "Willie, I know I shouldn't be here but I need help" Khione said to her old friend. "Is it Hydra?" He asked her, Khione shook her head. "No. I think I found my dad" Khione said and before she could finish the band started to play.

"One, two three!"

"Take off, last stop!"

Just guess who the new characters are!?!?!?!?!?!?