He reached for the handle. Another hand stopped him from turning it.

"Why are you running away? We're not yet finished."

Gavin's naked body was clinging to his back. His lean arms snaked their way to Meyer's chest. He can feel Gavin's head rubbing on his neck like a pet. He bit his lip. He feared that he might hurt him again.

"Prince Gavin, no."

"Meyer, why do I like it so much when you're inside me?" Gavin whispered. His hands traveled to his abs and down his crotch. He rubbed it. Meyer groaned.

"Please, your majesty. Don't. I might lose my mind again." He hissed. Gavin's rubs were getting faster. His pants and boxers fell again as Gavin pumped him. His hands leaned on the door for support. He was going to cum.

"Haaaaa." He grunted as he spurted his seed on the door.

Outside, Zee was trying hard to be in his best poker face. He can hear moaning and hissing.

"See? Plenty came out." Gavin rubbed his fingers together which were covered with Meyer's sticky cum.

Meyer hated himself. Here he was, being pleasured, getting excited, and still aroused. He regretted what he had done earlier. He turned around and caressed the neck he had choked.

"I'm sorry." He whispered. Sobbing. "I didn't mean to. I'm sorry."

Gavin hugged him and nuzzled on his ear. "I know. Don't beat yourself up too much."

Meyer can't take it anymore. He broke down.

Gavin's chest was wet with tears as Meyer cried. They slid down the floor, and he continued pouring out his sorrow. A year of trying to keep it in, pretending to be strong, being emotionless – and all at once, it came out. He wasn't strong after all. He was fragile. He built a wall of thin ice. Everything was fake.

Moist lips landed on his own. Gavin's thumbs wiped his tears away. He was very different from the arrogant prince he works for. This was a side he had never seen before. A kind and sympathetic Gavin. His long hair which had come out of its bun due to their rough sex earlier now tickled Meyer's face as Gavin hugged him again.

And with the strength he got left, he carried the prince gently and lay him on the bed. Apologizing by kissing the spots he had hurt. He vows not to do it again. They may have started to use each other, but he will not go down the path of his own destruction, and definitely not the prince's.