Character List

Veronica
Female
14
Bit beast: Lightning wolf

Description:

Veronica can be short tempered but She has a good heart and is always concerned for the people She cares about even though Her main goal is to become as strong as possible.

Lucas
Male
14
Bit beast: wild tiger

Description:

Lucas has a bad reputation because His brother has a ruthless style of beyblading and destroys all of His opponents beyblade despite the fact that Lucas is kind and always respects His opponents even if they lose to Him.

Erica
Female
14
Bit beast: Charging cougar

Description:

Erica loves to beyblade in Her spare time but is also an active student learning as much as She can however Her true dream is to become one of the world's strongest beybladers.

Ace
Male
14
Bit beast: Whirlwind Cheetah

Description:

When He's not beyblading Ace is running laps around the school aiming to go faster every time He runs however at home He finds Himself cooking and playing with His younger Sister Myumi.

Erina
Female
15
Bit beast: None

Description:

Erina is more of a beyblade mechanic than a beyblader She loves to visit local beyblade shops and uses whatever money She earns to buy beyblade parts and build Her own blades.

These are my own characters for this story and the rest will be characters from the actual series.