Chapter 1 - Goodbye Old Friend

Infront of a old building that was being used as a class room a very sad sight could be seen, on the ground laid a man who was currently dying and around him were his beloved pupils who in the space of a year grow to love him as much as he loved them...but as they were heaving their last moments together.

Kotaro : "this is all your fault, I lost everything all because of you"

Koro-Sensei : "children get out off here quickly"

As Kotaro begin making his way to Koro-Sensei and his students including Koro-Sensei's supervisor Tadaomi Karasuma and Hitwomen Irina Jelavic tried standing in his way a voice suddenly got everyone's attention.

??? : "if I were you I'd leave before I make you...mortal"

Everyone turned to see a strange man in armour walking their way.

Kotaro : "what who are you"

??? : "I won't ask again mortal...leave"

As Kotaro got angry he suddenly changed at the strange man, as he did the man simple killed him with little effort.

??? : "you should of listened to my warning"

As the man walked towards the group they took a fighting stance making him chuckle a little.

??? : "you have an interesting family here....old friend"

Everyone looked surprised at what the strange man had just said.

??? : "wait...you know him sensei"

Koro-Sensei : "yes I do...hello once more Lucifer"

Everyone's eyes widen in complete surprise.

??? : "wait the Devil King Lucifer, I thought he thought at Beacon"

Kris : "no, my name is Kris Lucifer, I'm the Demon King"

Tadaomi : "The Demon King died thousands of years ago, but let's say you are this demon king..why are you here"

Kris planted his sword and kneeled beside Koro-Sensei's head.

Kris : "I'm here...to say goodbye to my oldest friend"

Koro-Sensei : "a king shouldn't be kneeling"

Kris : "and an octopus shouldn't be teaching...but yet here you are"

Koro-Sensei laughed a little before turning to Kris.

Koro-Sensei : "Kris...I have one request to ask of you before I go"

Kris : "and that is"

Koro-Sensei : "I...want you to go with my students to Beacon Academy, please show them the road to succeed...and also keep them from you know what"

Kris : "this is a big request, you know I hate Ozpin and those other headmasters"

Koro-Sensei : "I know..."

Kris : "very well old friend I'll consider your request"

Koro-Sensei : "thank you"

Kris watched as a boy named Nagisa had put his friend out of his pain, as he watched his beloved students cry their eyes out.

Kris(mind) : "you meant a lot to these kids...normally I'd refuse to go near those idiots of headmasters, but I'll make an exception for you"

Jumpcut 

After saying his final goodbyes Kris had made his way to Beacon Tower where a current meeting was taking place with the headmasters and a few teachers. The first headmasters was Ozpin, he was one of the founders of Beacon Academy. The next was Sirzechs Lucifer one of the four devil Kings, Michael the current leader of the angels, Azazel the current leader of the fallen angels and finally Nezu a previous headmaster of U.A highschool before combining with Beacon Academy.

As the teachers of Beacon Academy were also at this meeting what most didn't realise was that Kris's wives were also there.

First there was Melia, she ws considered to be one of the strongest dragons to ever live.

Then there was Reginleif, one of the very few Goddesses in the world as was Kris's oldest wive.

And finally there was Summer Rose, one of the very few humans on the planet that know about Kris's existence. But what most don't know was both Summer and Kris had a child together...the current leader of Team RWBY, Ruby Rose.

3rd Person P.O.V

Summer : "don't you think we should give them time"

Ozpin : "Summer I'm sorry but we can't risk...her getting to them first"

Sirzechs : "so we're getting them transferred to here to keep an eye on them, and from what my Scots say they've been trained by assassins"

Azazel : "so the kids have combat experience...that's good"

Ozpin : "yes, Maybe they can help end this war with her"

Kris : "shame I won't let you use them"

Everyone jumped ans turned to see Kris standing at the door.

Grayfia : "who are you, how did you get in here"

Kris : "I'm The True Demon King, Kris Lucifer"

Michael : "that's not possible, the demon King was killed by..."

Kris : "the bothers of light and darkness...that's funny, because last time we met face to face...they were bowing like cowards"

As Kris began to slightly realise his power the headmasters eyes widen along with the teachers, they could easily tell he surpassed them and he wasn't even trying.

Summer : "Kris"

Kris turned to see Summer along with Meila and Reginleif were standing there.

Kris : "Summer, Meila, Reginleif why are you all here"

Meila : "we should sk you the same thing, I thought you didn't want people knowing your alive"

Kris : "I don't, but an old friend recently passed away. And his dying request was for me to look after those children"

Michael : "wait Summer, Meila, Reginleif you knew above The Demon King being alive"

The girls looked at each other before Kris.

Kris : "of course the did weak little angel....their my wives"

As everyone other that the ones who know looked Shocked Kris looked at Summer...

Kris : "speaking of..how is she doing Summer"

Summer : "she's going fine Kris, she's even the leader of her own team now"

Kris : "I see...that's good"

Azazel : "who are you talking about"

Kris turned his attention to the leaders of Beacon Academy...

Kris : "you see Ozpin I'm here for to reason, the first is to keep a promise to an old friend of mine....and The other is to see my daughter Ruby Rose"

Headmasters : "She's your daughter"

Kris : "I'm warning you once Ozpin, get those kids and my daughter involved in this dumb war of yours...and there's not a god alive that will save you from me"