synopsis.

the year is 2021. we struggle to find our place in society with the loss of human interaction and the offset of covid-19. in this current society, how do we decide and know for ourselves who we are as individuals?

everything is starkly different, life can't go on the same. the existential question we fail to answer lingers around until we can find it; and six individuals are looking for that answer to their own lives.

characters

min geunyoung (민근영) - intl age 22, part-time bartender at a bar near the university where he majors in chinese language and literature. growing up with anxiety disorders has distorted his view of people, and he finds trusting people to be exceptionally hard.

han junho (한준호) - intl age 22, scholar majoring in pharmaceutical chemistry in university. he had a supposedly normal childhood, growing up with the protection and love of his parents, until he entered university and realised how much he lacked as a person.

hwangbo ahyeon (황보아연) - intl age 21, part-timer at a mall boutique while double majoring in economics and political science. shy and timid, she forces herself to always look happy and extroverted though struggles to fit into the molds society has normalised for an ideal girl.

shin sunhee (신선희) - intl age 22, financially underprivileged student majoring in economics. having good results was one thing, but constantly getting bursaries annoyed her and made her feel discriminated against just because she was poor.

suzuno riku (すずの りく) - intl age 20, foreign exchange student from osaka majoring in asian studies. when she made the decision to come for a semester, she had to battle off the idea of permanently moving, which is what she wanted, for the health of her mother.

joo jihoon (주지훈) - intl age 24, graduate student studying business administration. having been uninterested in academics and pursuing a dancing career, university made him miserable, only deciding to pursue higher education because of his domineering father.