Chapter 2: Panic on board.

Fury was confining Loki in a glass cage, we were watching the scene through the camera.

" It's an impressive cage. He said. Not built, I think, for me. "

" Built for something a lot stronger than you. "

" Oh I've heard. A mindless beast. Makes play he's still a man. "

He looked straight at the camera. That man was scary. I saw scary man in my life, but he was different. I knew he could open my belly and ripe my organs out of it one by one without even feeling sick.

" How desperate are you, that you call on such lost creatures to defend you ? " He wondered.

" How desperate am I ? You threaten my world with war. You steal a force you can't hope to control. You talk about peace and you kill because it's fun. You have made me very desperate. You might not be glad that you did. "

" Oooh. It burns you to have come so close. To have the Tesseract, to have power, unlimited power. And for what ? A warm light for all mankind to share. And then to be reminded what real power is. "

He was definitely trying to get on his nerves. But Fury was better than that.

" Well, let me know if real power wants a magazine or something. "

Fury left the room and the video disappeared as Loki looked straight at the camera once again.

" He really grows on you, doesn't he ? " Remarked Banner.

I looked at Steve over the table, I know he was thinking the same thing as I was. That man was on that Helicarrier for a reason. Steve said:

" Loki's gonna drag this out. So, Thor, what's his play ? "

" He has an army called the Chitauri. They're not of Asgard, nor any world known. He means to lead them against your people. They will win him the earth, in return, I suspect, for the Tesseract. "

" Oh nice, an army of alien. "  I said sarcastically.

" So, he's building another portal. That's what he needs Erik Selvig for. " Deduced Banner.

" Selvig ? " Asked Thor.

" He's an astrophysicist. "

" He's a friend. "

" Oh nice, your brother kidnapped your friend. " I joked.

" Loki has him under some kind of spell, precised Nat, along with one of ours. "

That "one of ours" she was talking about was Barton. Nat didn't had a lot of friends, it was hard for her to open up but Barton was her friend.

" I want to know why Loki let us take him. He's not leading an army from here. " Interrupted Steve.

" I don't think we should be focusing on Loki. That guy's brain is a bag full of cats. You could smell crazy on him. " Said Banner.

" And I think he has a plan. We should not underestimate him. " I stepped in.

" Have care how you speak, added Thor. Loki is beyond reason, but he is of Asgard. And he is my brother. "

" I wish I could see the family diner. " I whispered.

" He killed 80 people in two days. "

" He's adopted. "

" I think it's about the mechanics, started banner. Iridium... What do they need iridium for ? "