Update real quick :)

10 things to clear up some stuff about the story that might've been unclear, and some fun facts about this fic.

1.) This is a crossover between It and Stranger Things. I plan to introduce more of the losers club in this story, they just won't significant to the general plot.

2.) The timeline changes. Instead of Will going missing after the Halloween thing, he went missing right after the fight he had with Mike about Eleven.

3.) Will's decent into madness is slightly inspired by Yuri from DDLC, who he shares a few lines with.

4.) Yandere Will was an idea I had gotten from a dream I had involving Will murdering me :)

5.) Mike is bisexual. He plays piano and enjoys reading poetry.

6.) Will is the same as he's always been, but every emotion he feels is like 100 times stronger than they would normally be. So when he's angry, he'll go as far as to tell someone to die.

7.) Will's eyes went from chocolate brown to icy grey. They really said "🟤 ➡️ ⚪️"

8.) Richie and Eddie are a pre-established couple.

9.) Mike's mother is cheating on his father. I didn't know if that needed to be clarified or not, but it's happening.

Thank you for the reads. I'm glad people are enjoying my wacky ideas. I'll try to work harder on my storytelling. Sorry my story's not the best.