Prologue

I am crying and never will stop crying. My father had killed himself 3 days ago. My mom thought that I was cutting myself. I mean, I was but not very much. She is depressed, but also she is happy because he is now in heaven. It was so unexpected. His life was so perfect.

        My mom wants to send me to a mental health program. I was kind of mad because I was pretty much fine. She was the one that had depression. Then she told me that she was going to an adult program for those who's spouse had died. I felt a little bit relieved.

        Well my name is Elizabeth Johnson and I live in Las Vegas, Nevada. We moved here when I was still a bump in my mom's stomach.  

        The mental health program was at a different high school. There was about 30 people. They were going to talk about drugs and drinking and death and cutting. I fit in perfectly.

        I was 18. I did not do drugs, I have never smoked in my life, and I do not drink. I do think that I am not good enough for anything. People say that life isn't fair. Then I say, "Well if life isn't fair, then why am I living?" is what I ask. Then they say to stop. 

        Me and my dad were really close. He would always take me out for ice cream on Sundays because he said that his friend gave him money for me and him. Well, his "friend" was really the nice fairy. He kept telling me that when I was younger.