Chapter 6. Engaged!!

Toms POV: ~~~

After we sat down we started talking before sams famous sushi came out on the table.

We started eating and it was sooooo good. The food was impeccable. But I had to find the perfect time to propose. I didn't know when but I had to think of something quick because she was almost done eating.

Y/N: " this food is amazing. I can't believe I've never had sams sushi before!"

Tom: " yea haha it is really good."I said chuckling. I needed to make more conversation so I could think of something.

Tom: " so, how was your day with zen?"

Y/N: " you mean the day you set up for me? Yea it was awesome! We went all around town and saw a bunch of cool things. We went to a bunch of stores and we went to a couple of parked and saw plenty of animals."

Tom: " well that's good. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I didn't think you would be to interested in doing a bunch  of press junkets so I set up a day for you and zen because y'all didn't have to go."

Y/N: " yea thanks Tom. I really Did have fun."

Tom: " well good because you have one more surprise."

Tom did his notion to Harry hiding in the bushes to tell the family it was time to sneak behind the bushes.

You both walked up and underneath the tower.

Tom: " ok I need you to turn your back and close your eyes."

Y/N: " ok but if this is a trick Holland I will get you..."

Tom: " no this isn't a trick haha 😂 just turn around"

Y/N: " okay"

After she turned around and Tom got ready. He was shaking a lot.

Tom: " ok turn around"

Y/N turned around and saw Tom starting to cry.

Tom: " Y/N I have known you for my whole life and I don't know what I would do without you." He said slathering to hold your hands.

Tom: " I have and will love you for the rest of my life. So, in this day I ask you this one question.."  he said getting down on one knee.

He pulled the ring out of his pocket.

Tom: " Y/N L/N, will you be my wife?"

Y/N: " oh my god Tom! Of course I will be your wife!! A thousand times yes!!" You said starting to cry.

You both ran up and hugged each other in between kisses.

Everyone came out of the bushes and started cheering

Tom sled the ring on your finger.

It fit perfect.

You started crying once more and everyone started cheering louder.

You sled his ring on his hand.

Tom: " I want you to have this too. It's the same ring you have there in your finger but it has another date on it."

He took of your old ring that had the date July 2 on it from where you guys had started dating, and sled on a new ring with the same date but it had another on it.

September 22

Y/N: " today's date" you said looking at it and starting to cry.

Y/N; " I love it Tom!" You said giving him another hug.

Tom: " i love you too."

Weow two chapters posted in a day. It's unbelievable! 😂 anyway I hopped you guys love this chapter. Finally!! There engaged. Now on too then getting married!!! Anyway as always votes and comments are appreciated and I can't wait till the next chapter!!! Thanks y'all!! 😊