Part Four

TW: UNWANTED SEXUAL CONTACT/GRABBING

I looked in my closet, looking through my dresses for one that would be sure to make everyone look at me. Finally settling on the dress I bought months ago without Trè knowing. Trè would kill me for wearing it.... but tonight it was worth it... It was a beautiful but sexy red dress 👇👇

 It was a beautiful but sexy red dress 👇👇

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I then added some black heels 👇

I straightened my long, black hair and then put my makeup on like this

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I straightened my long, black hair and then put my makeup on like this. Finishing it off with a red lipstick.👇

(I know it's a slightly different red but we're gonna pretend they match) 😂

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(I know it's a slightly different red but we're gonna pretend they match) 😂

I looked at myself in the mirror, happy with the results. Walking down the stairs where there were already a few people, I walked to the kitchen, grabbing a beer where I ran into Billie. "Fuck Makayla! I said to look good! Not make every man here want to fuck You!" Billie exclaimed, making me laugh. "Thank you?" I chuckled at the questionable comment. "When Trè sees your dress he's gonna fucking kill you." Billie laughed, looking me up and down. "It's worth it." I laughed, taking a drink of the beer. "I'm gonna go to the living room with everyone else, wanna come?" Billie asked me, "No, imma just stay here for now." I smiled. "Well, alright, just come in there when you want." Billie smiled. I nodded, he then walked away, leaving me alone in the kitchen as noise spread all throughout the house, loud music, screaming, and flirting. "Hey." I heard an unfamiliar male voice say, this made me turn to see a tall, black haired man. "Who are you, may I ask?" I said as he sat down beside me, "Names Jakob." He said, oh no. I could already tell this was an ignorant fuckboy who thought every woman he spoke to wanted to sleep with him. Still trying to be kind however, i introduced myself. "Makayla." I said quietly. "Do you mind getting me a beer, sweetie?" He asked me. "Uh.. I guess not..." I sighed, I then got up, the second I got up, I felt his eyes all over my body, this man made me uncomfortable. "Get me one of those at the bottom." He smiled, he wanted me to bend over. Fuck that. I instead shuffled down onto my knees, grabbing the beer and handing it to the man, I could see the disappointment on his face. "I'm gonna go in the living room. Nice meeting you.." I said, "Hold on." He said, grabbing my wrist. Similar to the way Mike grabbed me earlier, but instead of feeling anything of the sort I had felt with Mike... I felt the complete opposite. I wanted to get away from this man... NOW. Suddenly I felt myself yanked towards him. He stood up as he did this, I felt myself thrown against the wall and he was suddenly pushing me against it with all his weight. "Let me go!" I frowned. "Let something as good looking as you go baby doll? Hell no." He smiled, nearing my face. I felt his hand snaking down to my exposed thigh... rubbing it softly as I whimpered. "Please stop." I pleaded. I took a deep breath to scream but before I could I felt his hand over my mouth, muffling my scream so it could not be heard over the loud music. I felt his hand now grab my ass as a tear slipped down my cheek. I'm fucked.

Mike's P.O.V:
I walked into the kitchen, sighing to myself as I thought about Makayla. I've fucked up. Bad.
"Please stop." I heard Makayla's voice plead, what? I looked up, only to find a man pinning her to the wall.  Frozen in anger I watch as she almost screams but he covers her mouth, grabbing her ass. A tear slipping down her cheek.
FUCK. NO.
I walk over, grabbing the mans shoulder. "Hey you fucking weirdo. Get the fuck off her! NOW!" I shouted, "The fuck you gonna do about it?" The man asked, I pulled him from her, grabbing his throat. Squeezing tightly. "It's in your best interest to leave, you sick fuck." I squeezed harder.. the anger taking me over as the man coughed. I quickly realized what I was doing. Taking my hand from his throat as he stumbled away. I looked over at Makayla, examining her closely. All that skin exposed. She looked at me, silent.

Back to Makayla's P.O.V:
"Hey you fucking weirdo. Get the fuck off her! NOW!" I heard a familiar voice shout. It was Mike. He was here. He was going to help. I immediately forgot about earlier. "The fuck you gonna do about it?" The man asked Mike roughly, suddenly I felt the mans weight pulled from me as Mike wrapped his large hand around the mans throat, making me watch in horror. "It's in your best interest to leave, you sick fuck." Mike hissed at the man, squeezing harder, his nails digging into the mans throat. Suddenly his eyes widened, letting go of the man before he stumbled away. Mike looked at me, examining me closely. "Thank you." I said quietly. Instead of saying anything, Mike grabbing me, pulling me upstairs and into my room. "What the fuck, Michael." I hissed, I always called him Michael when I was angry at him. "What the fuck Makayla?" He growled, throwing me onto my bed as he walked over to my closet. Grabbing a jacket and helping me into it. I couldn't argue or speak. I could just stay silent. I suddenly stood up. "Michael! I'm a fucking adult! I can wear what I want! What do you care anyway?" I hissed venomously, the anger coming back from earlier. Suddenly I was shushed by Mike's finger on my lip. His gentle fingertips making their way to my cheek. "Makayla... I..." He said quietly. "I'm sorry about earlier... i... I didn't know what to say... Billie told me I hurt you." Mike frowned. That asshole. But then again... I did only tell him not to tell Trè. "Guess it was my fault huh? I'm stupid to feel that way..." I frowned. "You're not stupid.." Mike frowned. "Makayla. You're beautiful." He said softly, his lips brushing against mine. This is what I had waited for. For so so many years. Suddenly Mike's warm lips were on mine, I placed my hands on the back of his neck as he grabbed my hips gently. I felt a tingling in my chest, a burning desire. This man was pulling me and I was gladly going under. This isn't supposed to happen... not with my brothers best friend. But that's what made it better. Not breaking the kiss, he laid me down on my bed, climbing on top of me. The heat of his body warming my own... Suddenly he climbed off the bed. "I... I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to go that far." He apologized. "No. It's okay..." I said quietly, in shock at what had happened. Standing back up. A sudden knock making us jump.

Mike's P.O.V:
"Makayla. You're beautiful." I said to the beautiful girl in front of me, softly. Wanting to savor this very moment. I brushed my lips against hers, I was going to do it, the thing I've wanted for so fucking long. I could finally have her... I pushed my lips on hers, not wanting to hold back, my heart skipping a beat. I wonder what Trè would think of me kissing his sister. He would fucking hate it. I'm not supposed to be doing this, but I need to. I need her. The flames of desire inside me, growing bigger, it was as if she was the gasoline, everything about her lit my very soul on fire. I laid her down on her bed, not daring to break the kiss, wanting it to last forever. I climbed on top of her, gently not to hurt her, her small frame under me as I felt her body heat against mine. I felt her desire. It was as desperate as my own. What am I doing? I can't go this far. I climbed off her quickly... my face a bright pink as she sat in shock. "I... I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to go that far." I apologized to her, hoping I didn't push it. The last thing I wanted to do was hurt the extraordinary woman in front of me. "No. It's okay..." she said quietly, still in obvious shock. Standing up with me. A sudden knock shocked us both. "Hey Makayla! Have you seen Mike?" Trè asked through the door, "The Guests are wanting us to play." "No! I'll come out and look in a second!" Makayla said though the door, glancing at Me, smirking. "Okay! Hurry! I need him now!" Trè said, hurrying away from the door. "Let's go Pritchard." She smiled. Making me grin.

God this fucking woman is going to be the death of me...
But guess what.
I don't think I mind...