Chapter 25: I would if every girl was you

Start from the beginning

"I have to come home, I can't-",

"Don't come home, goodnight", Bubba cut the call.

"Did he just do that?", I groan

"Hey you'd get the poor boy in trouble", he pouted.

"He is no poor boy", I corrected.

I got off the hood and brushed the crumbs off my dress.

"Let's get going", I said, "You have to teach me window climbing", 

*****

"Never in a trillion years did I think I would be climbing my own window", I sighed.

"Well, there's a first time for everything Harp", Will shrugged, "Now listen, I am about to teach you the art of climbing windows",

"Sure Mr Miyagi, keep talking", 

"Okay, so first we have to climb this tree, and I'll carry your heels, because obviously you can't climb with them", he explained, "Then I'll help you get onto the roof okay?",

"That doesn't sound so hard",

"Baby, you have no idea", 

My heart fluttered at the thought that this was the first time he'd called me baby. Thank God it was night and Will couldn't see how much I was blushing.

I took off my heels and handed them to Will, who climbed the tree and waited for me. I followed his steps and managed to climb it with a lot of effort since I had zero upper body strength.

"I feel like a mountain goat right now", I panted halfway up the tree.

Will climbed onto the roof and held out his hand for me. I took it as he pulled me over and then led me to the window.

I opened it and stepped into my room.

"Take your heels", Will said as he held them out to me. I snatched them from his hands and was about to close the window when his hand gripped it.

"What are you doing?", he asked.

"It's called closing the window", I replied with a duh tone.

"Nope, it's called locking your boyfriend out of your room", he corrected.

"The date's over, what would you do by coming into my room?", I teased, trying to keep a straight face.

Will pushed the window open and slid in. Closing it behind him, he grabbed my waist and pulled me close, brushing his lips against mine as he kissed me slowly and gently. I rested my hands on his cheeks as he dipped me, making me giggle and break the kiss.

"You really thought I was going to leave without that?", he smirked.

"Well, does that mean you're going to leave now?", I bit my lip.

"I gave you window climbing lessons, those weren't for free you know?", 

"Then what's the price?",

"This is", he started placing gentle kisses on my neck as his lips travelled upto my face. He kissed my jawline, my cheeks, my forehead and finally reached my lips as he enveloped them in his.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him deeper into the kiss. His tongue brushed against my lower lip as it slid into my mouth making my thoughts go as wild as a nuclear bomb. I could taste the saltiness of the fries on his lips as we made out.

His hand snaked around my waist as the other one rested on the small of my back. My hands were a little more crazy. They travelled over his chest, feeling his body through the material of his button down navy blue shirt. I just wanted to rip it off him.

Okay, don't get too kinky there Harper.

Shut up brain. He's my idiot isn't he?

My hands slowly unbuttoned the buttons of his shirt, until I reached the end of it.

Will broke the kiss.

"Harp, what are you doing?", he arched a brow at me.

"Sorry", my face flushed not only from the kiss, but from sheer embarrassment, "I got a little carried away",

"Hey, it's alright", he said soothingly, "I don't blame you, I mean clearly I have a really nice body", 

I smacked his chest as it vibrated with laughter.

"But seriously, I would love to take things to the next level with you", he sighed, "But I think it's too early",

"Oh", I said awkwardly. I slid out of his arms and sat down on my bed, "Okay",

"Hey it's not what you think", he knelt down in front of me, "I just think what I have for you is different from what I had with other girls, and I feel differently about you",

"Bad different or good different?", I bit my lip nervously.

He took my hand placed it on his warm chest. I could feel his heart beating rapidly through his skin. A lost faster than mine.

"Is that a good different or a bad different?", he asked.

"I'm guessing good romantically but bad medically?", I replied.

Will chuckled and pressed his lips to my forehead.

"You're special Harp", he smiled, "You're more special than any other girl I have ever met",

"I bet you say that to every girl", I taunted.

"I would if every girl was you", 

We're close to the end guys!!!! 

A twist is coming up which you won't expect....

What do you think is going to happen?