1🖤

Your POV:

"Psst."

You hear this noise waking you from your slumber. You're still asleep so you only stir.

"Psst."

It being louder this time you begin to wake up.

"Psst."

You sit up and open your eyes to see a silhouette sitting cross-legged at the foot of your bed. An ear-piercing screech comes from your throat and you stumble onto the floor in fear.

"No, wait!" The voice says reaching out to you. You swat him away and you scoot backwards, "No! Don't touch me! MO-" before you can wake up your mother he clasps a hand over your mouth. He says firmly, "I'm not here to hurt you. I just want to talk." You think 'all criminals say that' and you bite his hand as hard as you can. He yells in pain, but somehow he refuses to uncover your mouth. Tasting blood, you scream as loud and as high pitch as your throat allows you to, yanking and pulling at his arm.

"Y/N!" He shouts. You stop screaming and look at his face that's veiled in darkness. "I don't want to hurt you. I know you have no idea who I am, but... Look I'd appreciate it if you didn't give me away to an adult. My identity would be a lie to tell all their children about and then I'd have no kids in Neverland. So let's just sit and chat like civilized people alright?" You just stare as he lowers his hand.

"Who are you and how do you know my name?" you ask firmly. "Oh don't worry," he sits back on your bed, "That's the only thing I know about anyone until I get to know them." You stand and ask again, "Who are you." "You're not really being friendly here so I don't think I'm gonna tell you yet," he says playfully, "I'll give you a hint. I'm not of this world."

He lifts his hand and next thing you know you're surrounded in dark smoke and somehow you're sitting next to him. You flinch away from him, "Why are you in my room?" He stays silent for a second then just says, "Really? I magically poof you next to me and the first thing you ask is why am I in your room? Really?" He laughs for a bit and continues, "Alright I'll answer you, but only because it caught me off-guard. I'm bored and I want to make friends."

Now he's giving you a creeper vibe. He did poof you next to him but that seems to be the least of your worries right now. Although, it does make you ask yourself what else he can do. You're just trying to be sure your no one's prey.

"How about this," he says. The palm of his hand facing up, flames erupt from it. You gasp and scoot yourself towards the head of the bed, away from him, and against the wall. He laughs, "Heh, you're so jumpy. I'm just giving a little light so you can see my face."

That's when you stopped worrying about the flames and you looked at his face. He was young, around your age, with bright brown short hair and bright green eyes that made you feel warm when you looked into them. He was staring into the flames with a small soft smile on his face. You're mouth slightly opened at the sight of him, just now feeling the emotional warmth he somehow emitted. You're eyes open a little wider feeling drawn to this boy. It was like being in a trance. His body is so well sculpted like he had been made by the gods themselves. Not super buff, not super skinny. Big shoulders, small hips. Just... perfect.

He now looks you in the eyes, catching your gaze. When his eyes met yours, you feel as if something has struck you in the chest as your heart dropped. It has caught your attention that this boy sitting in front of you, in your room, is dangerously attractive. And your hormones have seemed to make you forget that he's in here without permission.

His lips curl upward at you and yours do the same. When he extinguishes the flames you blink yourself back to reality. He holds out his hand to you, "Care for a trip?" You stare at his hand, "Where?" "To my world," he responds. You can see him smile.