Chapter 5

What will happen when Stray Kids' leader, Bang Chan, fell in love with Lee Felix, a spy from MiaoRV?

A/N: This chapter is shitty because I've been removing/editing too much stuff...

⚠️ Reminder: This fanfic might contain smut.

Keyword: " Might "

Only depends if I feel like writing it. And also, there will be attempt of rape, so be aware of what you're reading. ⚠️

»»——☆——««

▸ ┈┈┈┈ Misunderstanding ┈┈┈┈ ◂

Felix stirred in his sleep, "n-ngh...", he slowly open his eyes and sat up rubbing his temple. 'M-my head hurts... ugh... where am I?', he looked around.

'This... this isn't my room..', he looked down, 'hm? These aren't my clothing...', he stood up but soon fell down making a thud because of the dizziness.

'Damnit..'

"Felix?", a foot step can be heard coming from the wooden door.

The door opened, revealing Chan holding a glass of water and a medicine.

"Felix!", Chan panicked seeing Felix on the ground, "are you okay?", he asked lifting Felix up and putting him on the bed.

"Y-yeah... thanks.."

"You're welcome!", Chan grinned showing his dimples.

"A-anyway, where am I? Why am I here? Did anything happen?", Felix flooded Chan with questions.

"Well, to make this short, you got drunk and I took you back to my place since I didn't know where you lived. And the clothing you're wearing are mine. It was kinda troublesome to find clothing that fit you without you moving around too much."

Felix panicked ( verb ), "s-sorry for b-being a burden! I-I'll take your c-clothing off right now!", he started unbuttoning the shirt he was wearing making it to the 4th button. Before he can start unbuttoning the other two, Chan grabbed both his wrist and fell on top of Felix.

Felix squeak, "w-what"

"I-...", Chan stared at Felix face looking at his freckles. He slowly make his lip toward Felix's, before someone came barging in his room.

"HYUNG! WHERE'S LIXIE HYung...", Jeongin stood at the doorway looking at the two with a shock face.

"W-what is this?", Jeongin asked.

"Innie? How did you get in my house?", Chan ask still holding onto Felix's wrist as he sat up along with Felix.

"A...a...", Jeongin eyes landed on Felix half-unbutton shirt.

"I-inne?", Felix looked at his shock face.

"AHHH!", Jeongin screamed. "CHANNIE HYUNG IS RAPING LIXIE HYUNG!!"