Christening the House | 𝕋. 𝕆𝕚𝕜𝕒𝕨𝕒. - {LEMON}

Hey guys! So this is the first instalment on me attempting to write one shots again after probably ten years lol.

Hopefully you enjoy!

Also, I did rush because I wanted to at least get one one shot up after posting this so there may be some mistakes because I kept catching myself making them so please ignore those.

But on with the show - and as you can see, there is MATURE content in this one but I will admit it took me awhile to get to it. But hopefully it's worth the wait.

Oh yeah, feel free to ask for requests too btw!

-

"Guess who's back, bitches!" You cheered as you arrived through the terminal gates at the airport and saw your cousin, his olive green eyes met yours and a mixture of excitement and embarrassment crossed his face. You didn't blame him though, you were being pretty loud and normally you wouldn't have been but you were just too excited to finally be able to see your favourite and quite frankly, only cousin again.

"Why are you being so loud?" He lightly chuckled pulling you into a one armed hug while taking your luggage in his other.

You stepped back, giving him a light punch in the chest, "Because I'm excited to see you again! It's been too long." You frowned, trying to grab your luggage back but he shook your hand off.

"I've got it."

You followed him through the airport, eyeing all the familiar but seemingly unfamiliar things. It had been years since you were back in Japan after your parents decided to leave the country and move out West. But you were an adult now, at the ripe age of twenty and excited to come back and study here.

"So my mom said you'd be staying with us for a bit while you get things situated?" Iwaizumi asked while holding the passenger door for you.

You nodded, slipping into the car, "Yeah, apparently I don't get the keys to my new place for a few days and then I'll need furniture and all that good stuff."

He shut the door once you finished your sentence and loaded your luggage into his trunk before slipping into the drivers seat.

"So are you excited?" He asked, pulling onto the road.

"Are you kidding me?! I'm twenty, back home with my favourite cousin and getting my own place, how could I not be?!"

He laughed at your excitement while shaking his head, "Hopefully you plan on behaving in your own place, auntie told me you were a bit of a rebellious teenager back home."

You pursed my lips, "I wonder where I got that from."

He gawked, "I was a good child growing up!"

"You were aggressive and rambunctious." You corrected.

"Whatever," He laughed, "At least I never got busted sneaking out and attending a party."

You stuck your tongue out, "It happened one time."

"How'd it happen?"

You avoided his eye contact staring out the window, knowing that it was entirely your fault that you got caught.

"I got in a fight with my 'friend' I was supposed to be spending the night with, so I decided to just go home even though I was incredibly intoxicated. I successfully got inside okay, but then I fell going up the stairs and woke my parents up because not only did my body thump down all the stairs but I also managed to break some of the alcohol I was hiding in my bag so if the thumps didn't wake them - the shattering of glass did. They found me wasted at the bottle of the stairs - alcohol everywhere."