Part One: Hit the road

Luna's pov

Today is the start of summer, which means road trips with the Simmins..my neighbors . You know it's normal that your neighbors are like your best friends, which is the case, but i kind of have a secret.

I am in love with them, no not one of them but both. I mean can you blame me. Daphne is so attractive, she's smart. She is very shy at times and snores loudly during movie night. Although she is kind of a party pooper, I still find myself drooling over her. Now Coralee is my butterfly, she's so social and active. There is no way you are to be bored with her. Her smile is beautiful and all. Them together make my heart flutter.

But enough of that I have to get ready to meet them in a few. As i mentioned we go on road trips every summer because Coralee loves them for some reason. Its usually Coralee, Daphne, Vick, Wednesday and me. Sometimes Coralee's brother comes but that's like once in forever.

Dolphin

-Are you guys almost ready, it's almost 10

Wenny

-i am omw to Luna's house now

Vick

-im outside of your house, tell cora to come down

Me

-I am coming over now

I turned off my phone and started to walk down stairs with my suitcase. As soon as I start to make my way to the door I  hear Wednesday knocking the door.

"Okay okay I'm coming, stop knocking so hard" I say but the knocking continues. I swing the door open and find Wednesday smirking.

"Finally you took so long. Come on they look they are going to leave us" they said pointing towards the van next door. Daph and Cora were already packing their things into the back door. Vick walked out of their house and I noticed Wednesday blushing.

"Wenny, you're red as a tomato" she stares at me then rubs her cheeks. We start to make our way next door after locking my door.

"LUNNNNNYYYYYYY" Coralee starts to run into my arms. I automatically catch her. She gives me a kiss on my cheek and I feel them heat up. Wednesday winks at me while walking to the back of the van.

"is here room for me?" Daphne said pushing Coralee off of me. She was now towering over me. She smiled wildy' then hugged the air out of me. Once she let go I waddle over ok Vick and hugged....him. He has this system where whichever bracelet he has on represents the pronouns for the day or week or whatever. Today it's blue which are for he/him

"Okay we are about to hit the road, we are only making 1 stop in the next 3 hours" Vick says. but we always stop more because someone one-Wenny- can't hold their piss.

Vick and Wenny sit in the front, Vick as the driver. Me, Daphne and Coralee are in the second row and our things in the last. Originally we were going to go to a water resort but then Vick said her parents owned an old cabin. We decided to go to the cabin. The drive was about 7 hours, being that Wenny and Vick loved driving, they switch every now and then.

They put on some summer 14' playlist and we started driving.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Thanks for reading!! Leave a vote and comment.

Part two will be up later or tomorrow.