🖤Darius🖤

Personality- Calm, Gentle

Gender- Male

Sexuality- Gay

Type- Demon

Weakness- Water

Age- Normal 25 but can differ

Other character traits- Black and white eyes, is a resurrected demon, uses big words and big sentences, usually always wears a tuxedo or suit. has 5 other siblings, two younger male twins, two younger female twins, and his own male twin.

(Slight angst warning...?)

Story- When Darius was 15 and still human his parents disappeared leaving him and his 4 other siblings and twin alone.
His twin Andy fled off into illegal work to sustain a home and food while his two sisters Macie and Jacie headed off to an adoption centre.
Darius would've followed the two of it hadn't have been for the orphanage declining his smaller brother Samuel because the boy almost killed another orphan. Not being able to leave Sam and Tim; Sams twin, he ran away from the orphanage to provide for his younger brothers. Unfortunately, through the battle to give enough food to his brothers, he did things he never could imagine doing otherwise. He stole, he threatened, and harmed. These actions weren't ideal, he hated them of course, but it provided food for his brothers. Although... not for him...
There wasn't enough food for all three of them, which made Darius end up starving to death and ending up in hell after a year of this. He wanted to change even if he had done wrong, so down in the place you'd think would be impossible, he chose to do the right thing. No matter the cost, no matter the pain. Which in the end, brought him back to the surface for another chance.

(If lemon)

Position: Top

(Sorry it's a long story 😂 if you want to RP with Darius just message here, forgot to mention when we RP it won't be in the chat it'll be in Wattpad messages, thank you!)