Dream or Reality?

A/n: Aksis real human name is Darius Nathaniel and his nationality is American and for those who don't know Momonga's real name is Suzuki Satoru.

Aksis pov

I was freaking out but before me and Momonga can figure out what has happened our surroundings went dark like were floating in a void.

Momonga: Aksis were are we.

Aksis: I think were in some kind of void space or something.

???: There's no need to be afraid Aksis and Momonga or should I say Darius Nathaniel and Suzuki Satoru.

The mysterious voice echoed around us.

Aksis: Who are you and how do you know our true names?

Momonga: And where are we didn't we get logged out of Yggdrasil.

???: You did log out and you are in my dimension.

Momonga: Who are you.

Aksis: And why are we here.

???: I am of no consequence or of importance. What you need to know is that I have chosen you both from an ocean of billions of lives across the multiverse because you have no family and you have suffered greatly than others. I will be sending both of you Darius Nathaniel and Suzuki Satoru into an alternate universe. Both of you will now and forever live in the bodies of Aksis lord of Avalon and Momonga lord of Nazarick. This new world you will head to it will contain magic, skills and spells just like Yggdrasil but it will be a lot different as well. Also the npc's from both Avalon and Nazarick will be alive with their own personalities as your guild members designed them although with a few differences. And you will face many challenges including a great threat to the world that only you two can stop, you must unite the nations of this world. Now go fourth.

Aksis/Momonga: Wait!

We both shouted but a constellation of lights came and surrounded us and formed into a bright light which blinded us and our surroundings became clear we were back in the throne room in Nazarick and I was in my chaos form but there was something wrong here I couldn't not see the interface when playing Yggdrasil anymore.

No ones pov

Aksis/Momonga (Thoughts): What the hell was that. It had to be a dream or something cause the server did shut but just to be sure.

Aksis and Momonga tried accessing their console's but the interface didn't pop up.

Aksis(thoughts): Could it be what that voice said is true.

???: Is something wrong my lords, a melodious voice said.

Both Aksis and Momonga turned to the speaker of the melodious voice and are surprised to see Albedo look straight at them with worry.

Albedo: Lord Aksis, Lord Momonga is everything alright, both of you seemed troubled. She said with her voice filled with worry.

Albedo: If there's a problem please let me help! 

She clasped her hands together which caused the distance between her arms to close a bit, doing something very interesting to her large gifted breast.

Momonga/Aksis: Uhh...

Both Aksis and Momonga couldn't find the words to speak as both were distracted by rather wonderful sight. Eventually though, their situation forced them to think and push back their perverted thoughts.

Momonga: Our GM call function isn't working.

Albedo backed slightly and bowed and says.

Albedo: I apologize my lord but this GM call magic you speak of is Beyond my comprehension.