006

(Hiromi is wearing that ^ just without the scarf and jacket it's a 3/4 sleeve dress)

( (Y/N) is wearing #03 with full length fishnet stockings and knee-high black boots)

Info key: No new keys

No one's P.O.V.

Saturday 

(Y/N) held Hiromi's hand as she walked through the gym doors. (Y/N) was excited for the volleyball match but couldn't leave Hiromi home alone, so she took Hiromi with her. When she entered the gym everyone looked shocked. "Is something wrong?" (Y/N) questioned. The boys were still in too much shock to answer her. They were still trying to figure out if the 5 year old with (Y/N) was her daughter or not. Hiromi had the same long (h/t) (h/c) hair and (s/c) skin but had violet eyes instead of (e/c). "You have a daughter (L/N)-san!?" Hinata screamed while pointing at Hiromi. (Y/N) laughed at this before picking up Hiromi with one arm. "This is my little sister, (L/N) Hiromi." She told them as relief spread onto their faces. (Y/N) walked over to Kiyoko and sat beside her. Hiromi sat herself down in (Y/N)'s lap as the game started. 

Time skip(The game is over)

Hiromi jumped off of (Y/N)'s lap and ran over to Hinata. "You're so cool!" She shouted while jumping up and down. (Y/N) ran over to Hiromi to try and apologize to Hinata but stopped in her tracks when he began to swing Hiromi around as Hiromi giggled gleefully. Memories flashed through (Y/N)'s eyes and screaming from those memories flooded her ears. She dropped to her knees and began to hyperventilate. Hiromi hit Hinata for him to put her down causing more memories that she tried to forget enter her brain. Tears began rolling down her cheeks rapidly as Hiromi ran over to her. No one knew what to do because they didn't know what could trigger a worse panic attack. Hiromi put her small hands on (Y/N)'s cheeks and began to try and comfort her. "It's okay! Take a deep breath" She said before taking a deep breath herself. (Y/N) began to take deep breaths and tried to calm down. "(n/n)-chan, it's okay!" Hiromi assured her as she hugged the tall girl. (Y/N) wrapped her arms around Hiromi and slightly chuckled. "What would I do without you Hiromi?" She asked. "You wouldn't be here today..." Hiromi whispered back. Sugawara, now seeing (Y/N) as stable walked up to her to ask her what happened. "(L/N)-san? What happened?" He questioned. "Nothing much! I'm glad that Hinata-san and Kageyama-san are now in the volleyball club!" She changed the subject to avoid talking about the sensitive past. Everyone soon began to happily talk and forgot about her panic attack. (Y/N) and Hiromi became slightly upset without the others realizing. Hiromi had to leave again which meant (Y/N) would be on her own until next Wednesday and who knows, she might have a panic attack and no one there to help her.

Word count: 510 words