Chapter 16

The room was still lit up when I walked back in and I sat down on the bed. I need clothes...

As if reading my mind, Austin walked in, a bag in hand.

I got off the bed, backing away a few steps as I watched him lock the door back.

His eyes met mine and he gave a small smile. "I see you found the shower."

I didn't say anything back, watching as he set the bag down on the bed and let out a sigh. "I know what you're thinking Sophia. I know you think I'm just like them, but you have to let me explain."

"There is nothing to explain." My voice came out as a raspy whisper, so I cleared my throat "You lied to me. Made me believe something that was wrong. And now I know the truth."

He shook his head and steeped toward me, putting his hand out. "It isn't like that Sophia."

I held my hand up for him to stop. "Its exactly like that."

He looked at me with glassy eyes and I knew I hit a nerve. We looked at each other for a few seconds before he nodded his head and looked down. "Can I at least treat you?"

It was then that I noticed the first aid kit that he had taken out of the bag and now had on the bed.

I nodded my head and slowly sat on the bed, him crawling behind me with the small box.

He slowly untied the robe before sliding it down. It's nothing he hasn't already seen...

A breath of air blew on my back when he gave an exasperated sigh, obviously shocked by the sight of my raw back.

"I'm gonna cleanse the affected area, so this might sting."

I nodded my head and watched as he got up to go to the bathroom with a bowl. My eyes followed as he squirt something in the water before grabbing a washcloth.

"Can you sit on the floor please?"

"Okay."

I got on the floor in a criss cross, in between his legs as he sat on the end of the bed.

I could feel as he softly washed my back with whatever was in that bowl before a cool gel was placed over the lashes.

"It's antibiotic to reduce chance of infection."

I stayed silent, sending him a short nod as he continued putting a sterile bandage on the area.

Austin stood up and grabbed my hand, leading me to the bathroom.

"What if someone walks in?" I whispered.

He turned and gave me a small smile as he turned on the shower. "No one will come in. I told them to give me an hour."

"Them?"

"Andrew and Noah. I'm assuming you know Noah?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah, he was the only decent person in there."

The air filled with an awkward silence and Austin out his hand under the water, testing it before motioning my foward.

I didn't question when he got the head and started washing my thighs where the cigarette burns were at with cold water. After a few minutes of that, he dried me off before wrapping a bandage around them.

"No ointment?"

He shook his head "No. Ointment and butter on burns could cause infection."

"When did you become such a first aid genius?"

"I always have been good with first aid."

"Wow." I gave a sarcastic smile "Another thing to add to the list of things you never told me."

Austin walked back into the room before handing me the bag that he held. "There is clothes in that bag and some soup in the container. I'll be back later." He didn't look back as he left and I could hear the lock click back into place.

Inside the bag, just as promised, sat a bowl with a screw on lid and a spoon, along with some black Soffe shorts and a dark grey sweater of Austin's that I used to wear for pajamas at his house that was two sizes too big. It's so comfortable though...

I pulled all of that out before digging down at the bottom, finding some hair accessories and undergarments with socks.

I slipped those on quickly- avoiding the newly aided areas- before grabbing the soup and walking into the bathroom.

There is no way I'm eating that..

I'm sure the toilet had an amazing dinner when I poured it down and flushed. Who knows if they poisoned it or put something in it that I didn't know about.

Does this mean that all three guys are coming in later? What about Omar? What are they planning to do? I know I'm not gonna get let go, if anything, I'm gonna be put in the hallway with all of the other girls.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that I'm in the Trafficking Camp. My worst nightmare come true. Actually, about half of my worst nightmares have come true.

I got taken, I got tortured, I got put in the camp, and I met Andrew Kingston. That's the worst one. Cole has told me for years what that man can do and I always vowed to never see this stuff for real.

The guy is worse than me.

Obviously.. He is a gang leader. Scratch that, he's London's most feared gang leader, so I think him and I have a big difference.

I'm just a sixteen year old girl who murders people beside they have late payments for a gram of leaves.

Austin... I don't even know what he is.. A gang member? Just a friend? Who the fuck knows.

The alarm on the nightstand read two in the morning and I fell back onto the bed.

Shit, the back...

What the hell am I supposed to do at two in the morning?

There is no way out, I checked everywhere, and it's a suicide mission to try and break the window or door. Men would get me in twenty seconds.

Well, I guess this bed is pretty comfortable....

*•*

4:21AM

The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes.

Well, I probably wouldn't have opened my eyes if I didn't hear a door slamming open and people walking into the room.

That got my attention.. Almost immediately, I lurched up and reached for my gun but stopped when I realized that it wasn't there.

Fucking bastards..

Austin, Noah and Andrew all walked in. Another man was with them that I didn't recognize and he gave a smile when he saw me.

"Sophia," Austin said "this is Aiden."

I didn't say anything, pulling the comforter up in attempt to get Andrew Kingston's burning gaze off of me.

Aiden gave a small wave and smile, but I just watched as he sat down on the floor in front of the dresser. Austin sat next to me in bed- causing me to scoot over- and Andrew and Noah sat on the bench next to each other.

"Why are you in here?" I asked.

"Because we can be." Andrew stated in a firm voice.

I didn't say anything back, letting my eyes actually take in his appearance. He was dressed in simple black jeans and a black shirt, making his dark brown hair and sparkling blue eyes pop out more than they already do.

I gotta admit.. This prick is a very sexy prick. Like, sex on feet or something.

Andrews lips turning from a thin line to a smirk caught my attention and I caught his eye.

Fuck, he caught me checking him out..

"So. Sophia Black, we have a lot to dicuss." He grinned, crossing his legs as he watched me.

**************

I kept my end of the bargain!

Leave good comments and likes(:

Love you all <3

-E