Hello there

A/N: I thought that for this chapter, it was only appropriate to use that specific picture that I've been waiting to be used since I started this book:) This might take a while for me to publish because I want it to be good? If that makes sense. Anyway, enjoy:3

*Smut warning*

Third-person POV:

"Do it," Denki mumbled, Shinso smirked and leaned in closely to Denki, kissing and sucking his thighs slowly, he licked from his stomach, down to his inner thighs, then teased the tip of Denki's dick with his tongue, adding spit to make the experience more sensual for Denki. He noticed Kaminari's stomach pulsing and his eyes squeezing shut, so he parted his lips and stuck his dick halfway in his mouth, adding suction and pressure by shutting his lips tightly, and using his tongue to pleasure Denki. He pushed his dick further in his mouth, pressing it as far in as he can, it reached his throat and his eyes started watering, but he hummed to make it hurt less and took the whole thing in. Denki shuttered at the pleasure and kept his eyes shut while he focused on not moaning, "f-fuck" he muttered out, then grabbed onto Shinso's hair and pushed himself all the way in his mouth. Shinso's coughed a little but kept bobbing his head faster, while still using his tongue and teeth to boost the pleasure. 

Waves of pleasure kept hitting Denki, until he suddenly came, gripping onto the sheets of his bed and moaning loudly, he immediately brought his hand to his mouth to muffle the moan. Shinso started coughing but swallowed most of it anyway, "god it tastes like shit," he said, his lips were red from the friction, and his voice was raspy and low. Denki grabbed his water bottle from his nightstand and handed it to Shinso, "sorry," he said while trying to hold in his laughter. Shinso flipped him off and took a drink of the water, swishing it around before swallowing it. 

Shinso took his shirt off then pushed Denki back down on the bed and positioned himself on top of Denki, using his elbows to hold himself up, then he whispered in his ear, "you came so quickly," then bit his ear gently, "Shut up," Denki mumbled, "you were really good though," he mumbled quietly. "Oh? I was now?" Shinso asked while smirking. "Yeah, can I try?" Denki asked, his eyes lighting up. Shinso went red, but nodded and sat back down, taking his pants and boxers off, "oh, hello there," Denki said, waving to Shinso's crotch. "Oh my god, don't introduce yourself!" Shinso snapped while turning red, "I mean, he and I are going to become very close, I might as well show my manners," Denki said dramatically, "that's weird," Shinso told him, "is it?" Denki asked, bringing his finger to his cheek. He shrugged, and without warning stuck his dick directly in his mouth, gagging a little before getting used to the feeling, then started sucking. "Wha- ngh~" Shinso groaned as soon as he did this. Denki kept bobbing his head while using his hand for the rest that he couldn't fit in his mouth. Shinso was getting annoyed by the dominance that was put on him but was subsided by the pleasure he was feeling. 

It took Denki a few minutes to realize what Shinso liked, so he grabbed his hands and put them on his head, so Shinso could move Denki at his own pace. A few moments after this, he came deep in Denki's throat, which Denki tried to swallow, but ended up spitting out into his hand, he coughed a little, then looked at Shinso with a weird face, "you're right, tastes like shit," he grabbed a towel and cleaned his hand, then walked back over to Shinso. 

"Um, what do we do now?" Denki asked while taking his shirt off which he realized he was still wearing, "fuck, I don't know, think about porn," Shinso thought back to the stuff he's watched, then grabbed Denki's hips and laid him down on the bed in front of him, he lifted up Denki's knees and grabbed the lube from Denki's dresser. "W-wait, this is embarrassing," Denki mumbled and shut his legs, "Relax, I just ate your children, I think we're past that," Shinso joked then covered his fingers in lube, "You ready? It's supposed to hurt at first," Shinso asked. "Yeah, I'm ready," Denki squeezed his eyes shut while Shinso stuck one of his fingers in, it didn't hurt him, it just felt weird, out of place in a way. Shinso continued to finger him, then slowly added another finger. "Ow-" Denki muttered out, now it hurt. 

"O-okay, I'm good now," Shinso nodded then took his fingers out and kissed Denki's nose, then slowly put his dick up to Denki's ass and shoved himself him. "Jeez!" Denki yelled out, "god...uh...just don't short circuit or something..." Shinso said awkwardly, Denki laughed through the pain in his asshole, "I'll try not to," he mumbled, then his eyes shot open when Shinso thrust deep into him, "OW!" He yelled out, "sorry," Shinso grunted, then moved at a slower pace. Eventually, the thrusting didn't hurt anymore and started to feel amazing. Denki moaned out, then immediately turned red and covered his face. "Shinso!" He grunted out, grabbing onto the sheets tightly. Shinso pinned Denki's wrists about his hands, interlocking their fingers and thrusting faster while looked down at himself. Denki glanced down at what was happening and moaned out, "shit~" he groaned. Shinso chuckled while trying to find Denki's sweet spot. 

"AHH~" Denki screamed out and covered his mouth, his back arched and he threw his head back. "What the hell! WHat thE hEll!" He yelled out, "I think that was it, you know that thing they're always talking about in sex-ed," Shinso said, "you think I pay attention in class??" Denki asked, panting as a tear fell down his cheek. Shinso smiled gently, and wiped the tear off of Denki's face, "it's fine, it's supposed to feel amazing," Shinso said, then thrust into it again, Denki moaned into his hands and arched his back again, then nodded to show Shinso to keep going. 

Shinso kept hitting that same spot, soon he didn't even need to look for it. "Fuck! I'm close!" Shinso groaned, then pulled out too fast for Denki to handle, which cause him to climax followed by a loud, long, pornographic moan. Shinso came too, but moaned much quieter then Denki. "Holy shit, that was...amazing!" Denki shot up and wrapped his arms around Shinso's neck. Shinso was panting heavily and glanced up at Denki, "what the hell dude, how are you not exhausted right now?" Shinso asked, "I dunno?" Denki shrugged the stood up and grabbed a towel, he cleaned himself up, then put on a pair of boxers, and chucked an extra pair at Shinso's head, "thanks," Shinso mumbled, then cleaned himself up too. 

"Do you have extra bedding?" Shinso asked while taking off the sheets of Denki's bed. "Uh, I don't think so, but I'll just sleep in your room while they wash," he smiled at him. "Oh okay," Shinso mumbled, then got dressed, and carried his bedding to the washroom, then walked back to Denki's room. "Can we shower? I feel like shit," Shinso mumbled then went up to Denki and hugged him, gripping softly on his waist. "Oh okay, together or...?" He said and turned red, "we can together if you want," Shinso mumbled. Denki slipped on a shirt and a pair of shorts, then they walked over to the showers. "Ah, ouch," Denki muttered while struggling to walk. 

Shinso's POV:

"Can I get an F in the chat for Denki, do you just get railed or something?" we both whipped our heads around and saw Kirishima coming out of his room, "dude it's like 12 in the morning what the hell are you doing up?" Denki asked, "I don't know, Bakubro fell asleep on me and my leg fell asleep, I wasn't manly enough to take it so I had to get up," he sighed, "seriously though, you guys look busted, plus you've been out all day, oh and where were you both last night?" He asked, "we're all kind of certain you're both together, but not 100%," he went on, "um...bro, we're going to go uh, take a shower, see you," he grabbed my wrist and pulled me away, I just laughed. "He can't walk," I told Kirishima while chuckling. "I can see that," Kirishima snorted, then went back to his dorm. 

"That was so embarrassing!" Denki yelled in a whisper, I snorted, "I thought it was kind of funny," I went behind him and slipped my arms around his waist and kissed the back of his neck. He giggled and placed his hands on mine. "You act like a baby when you're tired," Denki said and turned around while smiling. I sighed a tired breath and leaned in for another hug, "can I tell you about this new show I'm watching?" he whispered into my ear, I nodded then we walked to the shower while he told me about it. 

"Denki this show is all about lesbian princesses," I mumbled while getting undressed, "and? It's magical and amazing! Catra was all like, 'hey adora,' and then, 'adora doesn't want me!' and oh my gosh the ending! I cried so much when the show ended, Adora was all like, 'you love me?' right before saving Etheria," I didn't even know what he was talking about, he's fucking terrible at explaining things, but he's always rambling on about weird nerdy shit. I turned the shower on then stepped in, a few moments later he poked his head in and stepped in hesitently.  We had a quick shower, then brushed out teeth and washed our faces and headed back to my dorm, then changed into clean clothes and laid down on my bed. "Let's do that more often," Denki said excitedly. I sighed, then faceplanted into my pillow, "if you're lucky," I joked then turned around and pulled Denki close to me. He wrapped his hands around my waist, we stayed like this until both of us fell asleep in each others arms. 

A/N: This didn't take as long as I thought it would, and it was low key kind of rushed, but I tried:/ I'm sorry if it was bad, I love all of you beautiful creatures:3