Chapter Eleven: You're Bleeding

Start from the beginning

Sirius looked back over to me. He sighed.

"Sure." He growled a little.

He kicked off his shoes along with mine. I smiled innocently which made him take a deep breath. He began crawling up the end of his bed, until he was hovering over me.

"This looks like a good view." Sirius said deeply.

"Shove off, Snuffles." I whispered into his ear, sending shivers down his back.

Sirius shut his eyes, hanging his head low. Taking deep breaths and trying to calm himself, he opened his eyes back up only for Grey to be met with Green.

"You, Ms. Potter, are very complicated." Sirius collapsed next to me, taking deep breaths.

I turned on my side, cuddling into Sirius' side. I put a arm around his torso, while he turned to face me. I drew circles on his clothed-torso, slowly falling asleep.

Sirius watched Ophelia slow her drawing on his stomach, slowly falling asleep. He placed a loose hair behind her ear, falling asleep himself.

-

"James, look at this." Peter pointed to the two cuddling and sleeping.

"No." James put a hand over his left side of his chest, dramatically.

"Please, no." James shook his head, acting like it was the end of the world.

"What's wrong?" Remus entered.

He followed James' and Peters' eyes direction only to see Sirius and Ophelia cuddling, sleeping. Together.

Remus' heart cracked a little. He shuffled his way to his bed, getting under the covers.

James walked over to the two sleeping figures.

"Siri, Opels." James whispered, poking the two.

I slowly opened my eyes only to be met with a very well built chest. My eyes followed the way to its owners face.

My hair immediately went Pink, due to the blushing. I sat up in lightening speed, accidentally hitting sirius in the face with my elbow.

"OW! WHAT THE FUCK!" Sirius held his nose.

"SHIT- IM SO SORRY-" I held a hand up to my mouth, blushing even more.

Sirius looked up and noticed Ophelia's hair was pink, She's blushing.

"You're bleeding." James pointed to Sirius' nose.

"Oh, shit- I'm sorry Sirius-" I began.

"It's okay, Lia. It was an accident." Sirius got up and shuffled to the bathroom.

Peter wiggled his eyebrows to Ophelia, which James and Remus took notes of.

"Soooo, how was your little, sleepover?" Peter giggled like a mad-little-girl.

"Uhm, What?" My hair went into a hot pink.

"You were just asleep next to the Sirius Orion Black the III." Peter pointed out.