quick flashback

Y/n POV:

I was only 570 when I 1st met the King, Queen and the 2 Prince's of Asgard during a Gala in Asgard that we we're formally invited to, to which my parents accepted the invite and got our outfits tailored to fit us.

(This is your dress)

I got mine in a silk dark green with laced sleeves that are lined with intricate designs that finish at the top of my waste.

We arrive and are greeted by Heimdall, the protecter and watcher of the bifrost which linked all realms together. After saying our farewells to him we leave the bifrost room and stood on the rainbow bridge where a chariot awaited us to take us to the beautiful castle made of gold.

The walls of the golden castle are engraved in what I can only presume to be old Asgardian language which is being taught to us at the schools in Valhalla.

Stepping into the throne room, my parents greet King Odin and Queen Frigga whilst I get introduced to the Prince's by my caretaker who follows after me during outings under the command of my mother to make sure I'm kept safe.

One of the Prince's has a lively smile on his face with longish blonde hair, I presume he is the older of the two because he's taller I'm guessing he's about 400 years older than me. The other Prince is the complete opposite, his black hair slicked back and very much paler compared to his brother, he looks to be around the same age as me and his smile is only barely visible in attempts to be polite towards me.

~Time Skip~

I'm standing by Prince Thor talking to him when I see Loki in the corner with his mother, glaring at Thor, as if in envy. I didn't want to seem rude so I excused myself and he goes over to who I guess to be his friends. I walk towards Queen Frigga and Prince Loki with a smile. Starting a conversation with the Queen I still feel Loki's eyes glaring into my soul through my peripheral vision and I get slightly nervous hoping that he hasn't figured out that I have magic too.

My mother said that people would want to steal me away and take my magic if they found out that I was a Valhallan Angel with the Abilities of a God so I vowed to keep them hidden for the safety of me, my loved ones and the entire kingdom of Valhalla.

Queen Frigga is called apon by the King which just leaves me and the Prince who by now, has stopped staring at me and is now fiddling with the snake ring on his finger so I attempt to start a conversation to ease up the awkward silence.

"Hi Prince Loki" I stand trying not to show my nervousness.
"Hello Lady y/n. How are you enjoying Asgard so far?" He gently picks up my hand and kisses it ever so slightly before letting go. "Well it sure is overwhelming, this place is huge and beautiful" I smile. "I can assure you this is not all, the gardens are the most beautiful part of the kingdom, maybe when you next visit you will allow me to accompany you to them so I may show you around" He looks almost as nervous as I.

"That would be lovely though I do have one question" I wait silently for a reply. "And what would that be, Lady y/n?" He replies slowly. "Are the sketched writing over the walls around the palace in old Asgardian language. I was looking at them whilst walking to the throne room earlier today and I thought you know" I question hoping for a quick answer. "Yes they are" He states before continuing "Do they teach this in Valhalla?".
" Yes" I smile "The children of Valhalla, especially members of the court and the Royal Family, are required to learn all languages from all 9 realms in case a board meeting is held with Royal members of the other Realms so that we understand them" He looks slightly shocked. "Well that's interesting, do you learn the history of each realms too?" He ponders. "It is also required, yes" I stand with my hands together in front of me whilst stands with his behind his back. "Hmm, Valhalla must be more advanced then Asgard from the looks of it" He smiles. The 1st genuine smile I've seen all day from him. And God is he handsome. I blush as he lends his hand to me "Care for a dance, Princess". "I would love to Prince Loki"

(This is so shit, I'm so bad at creative writing 😂)