Chapter 2

About two hours had passed since I began drawing and I've finished with several designs. Some were of this era, while others were more scandalous ones, by that I mean crop tops and shorts. As gorgeous the dresses here were, they were super fricken uncomfortable. What I wouldn't give to wear some jeans and a hoodie. Hmm, would I make profit if I popularize women wearing pants. For that I'd need to get public popularization.

As I pondered on how to capitalize my designs I closed off any surrounding noises. I had only just began a stunning evening gown when my door was once again slammed open. Do these people not know the meaning of "Knocking?"

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING PENELOPE," Reynold shouted.

Rolling my eyes, I turned to face my shit of a brother only to be enraged by what I saw. He was dragging Emily by the arm and tugging her.

"Let. Emily. Go," I seethed.

It wasn't like I cared about her, but seeing this bastard man handle her like this was pissing me off. And Emily looked terrified.

"WHY ARE YOU BRINGING THIS BITCH BACK," he yelled ignoring my words.

"I said, let her go."

"Answer me first."

I stood up knocking some of my papers of the table and glided over to where they were. Slapping his hand away from Emily's arm I pushed her behind me. I glared at the pink haired man as a held a trembling girl protectively in my arms.

"I apologize if this seems insulting to you but his lord and young master already agreed to allow Emily to stay. If you have any concerns take it up to them. I already begged for her return and I don't want to do it again," I said coldly.

"Penelope, you're becoming childish again. She mocked the family how can you keep her? As the Lady of this house you should understand that your actions have consequences, " he chided.

Oh how I wanted to take his words and spit it back into his face. But I'm at 2% I don't want to die yet!

"I will discipline her accordingly, you don't have to wary about that. I understand that I've been childish, perhaps this prohibition will teach me to grow up. You don't have to worry about spoon feeding me every little thing," I replied spitefully.

He stared at me in shock and was at a loss for words.

"Do you want to continue? If not, please leave. I need to check if you injured my personal maid," I asked.

"Penelope rethink this, you realize that it's stupid right," he tried once again.

"As stupid as my actions were and are, I believe it's my verdict of whom my maid should be," I retorted, "Now, you are disrupting my peace. Kindly, get out."

He growled angrily before storming out and cursing everything in his path. Ha serves him right, crazy bastard. The MC was so stupid...good thing I'm a bit smarter.

"Get up," I ordered coldly to the maid.

She scrambled off the ground and stood shaking with fear.

"I- I A-APOLOGIZE MY'LADY," she yelled.

"Shut it, give me the needle."

"W-what?"

"I wake up with a numb arm littered with puncture wounds? And you are the only one in the room. As crazy as my nickname is I still have common sense. SO. Give. Me. The. Needle."

She shuddered in fear and immediately reached up to her hair. I knew it would be there, a rather stupid place if it isn't placed properly. I reached to take it and placed the my hand onto the table. Fuck I didn't want to do it... but here I go. Bringing the sharp and glistening needle up I promptly stabbed it down on to my hand. I bit my lip hard to hold back from crying out. It hurt like a bitch.