Prologue

High School was a pain in the ass, I had classes and extra-curricular things to do, and had to worry about applying to college. However, like the good procrastinator I was, opted to play a recently popular Isekai game, The Lady's Love Project. Thus so, I, Alice Mai, spent my night finishing the normal route.

In my opinion, the MC was kind of dumb? It was pretty obvious that all of the male leads were the stereotypical kind of male lead. Plus, as much as the art was really beautiful, you have to pay to unlock the ending? What a scam!

My screen beeped indicating a new message. Looking at the screen I read the notification saying that I could get the ending for free if I played the hard route. Okay I guess. How hard could it be?

The hard route was to get the male leads to like the game's villainess, Penelope Eckert. Honestly, she wasn't that bad, sure she threw tantrums and fucked up the MC's life. However is you think about it she wouldn't have done all this if the duke, who brought her in, cared for her just a little. She was a beggar living in the streets until the duke brought her into the Dukey. However her brothers despised her for replacing their real sister and often got her into trouble. The staff of the manor weren't any better either.

This time she will live, cause I'm going to make sure of it. That's what I told myself, until Penelope died several times by the most pettiest reasons. Seriously? What's the point if I die with every choice? I have class soon, just.. One....more...time.....

-------

Character Prof.

Penelope Eckert:

Sex: Fem

Age: I think 18 idk.

Reynold Eckert:

Sex: Male

Age: 21?

Personality: If I had to go on about how shitty of a guy he is I'd have a whole essay. But he hates Penelope because she took the place of his sister. He's rude as fuck and is the second born of the Duke. He's a more carefree character.

Derek Eckert:

Sex: Male

Age: 23?

Personality: He is calmer than his brother, however his hate for Penelope is obvious. Like his brother, he torments Penelope when she was younger. He is the heir of the Eckert. He isn't rude and shows that he had manners, however is a little shit.

Calisto Romulus:

Sex: Male

Age: 23?

Personality: Nicknamed the crazy bastard of the empire, he is hated by his step mom and step brother. I'm pretty sure he was a war hero idk. Even though he is the next heir to the throne, nobles and aristocrats support his brother.

Vinter Berdandi:

Sex: male

Age: 23?

Personality: He's a magician who uses animals to talk. Probably one of the more decent characters, however dislikes humans because they persecuted his kind. He is a good guy I think, well better than the other guys.

Eclise:

Sex: Male

Age: 18-19

Personality: Wolf in Sheep's clothing kind of guy. He was a slave caught from a conquered city. Skilled sword master and often pitied Penelope in the normal route.

--------

A/N

As you can see this is my new story. Like my other stories, there will be times I won't update. Why? Cause I have like a million other stories and school.