"Shouldn't You Two have Followed Them?" Aaron Asked y/n And Aph.

"Yeah, No." y/n Said.

"We Know Exactly What Happens When A Bunch Of Girl Follow Each Other In There." Aph Said.

{5 Minutes Later}

Once All The Girls Came Back We All Split Off. As We Played Some Games, I Noticed y/n Keeps Glaring At Dante And Travis.

"You Keep Glaring At Dante And Travis, Is Something Wrong?" I Asked Her.

"I'm Just Making Sure They Don't Try Anything Stupid." y/n Said.

"I'd Say You Can Trust Them Not To But You Really Can't." I Said.

y/n Smiled.

{10 Minutes Later}

Michi Used A Potion To Look Like Aphmau, When The Real Aphmau Came In The Illusion Was Broken. We Had To Ask Michi To Leave.

{A Week Later}

~Vylad POV~

My Mom Decided To Come For A Visit, She Thinks Zane And Aphmau Are Dating. Zane And Aphmau Have To Pretend Date Otherwise Our Mom Will Cry. Garroth And I Are Trying Help Zane And Aphmau Act Like A Cute Couple.

y/n Isn't Here At The Moment. She Tries To Avoid Anything That Involves Our Whole Family Being Together, She Says She Doesn't Fit Into It Properly. Our Dad Convinced Her Of That When She Was Little Because She Was Different. They Fight A Lot.(I Promise Your Character Is Not Adopted.)

Our Mom Arrived And Got Really Excited Then Noticed Something Was Off.

"Where's n/n?" She Asked.

"Uh, She's Not Here..." Zane Said.

"And Why Not?" Our Mom Said.

"She Was Scared You'd Bring Dad And To Avoid The Chance Of A Fight, She Left." I Said.

Mom Understands Why y/n Avoids Dad If She Can So She Isn't Mad. We Started Talking About Aphmau And Zane. Our Mom Called Beyoncé A Prophet.

"When Did Beyoncé Become A Prophet?" I Said.

"Just Go With It." Garroth Said.

"Vylad, Can You Call y/n, I'm Taking You All To Dinner!" Mom Said. "Your Dad's Not Coming So She Won't Have To Worry!"

{A Couple Of Hours Later}

Katelyn, Travis, And Aaron Ended Up Show Up While We Were With Our Mom. Aphmau Also Told Her That She And Zane Aren't A Couple. Thankfully Mom Didn't Cry.

{A Week Later}(Anime Convention)

~Laurence POV~

Zane Came Over To Me.

"Laurence, I've Seen The Way You Look At My Sister. I Can Tell That You Like Her." Zane Said In A Hush Tone So No One Else Would Hear Him. "I Better Not Catch You Making Googly Eyes At Her Otherwise We'll Have Some Words."

Then He Walked Off.

"What Was That About?" Garroth Asked Coming Over To Me.

"I Think Zane Just Threatened Me." I Said.

~Your POV~

My Phone Went Off As I Left Work.

A.L.: Are You Coming To A-Con?

Me: Yeah, Just Left Work

A.L.: Good

A.L: Zane Keeps Say And I Quote 'Where Is She? I'm Not Dealing With Garroth Alone.'

Me: That's Fair

A.L.: I'm Also Pretty Sure He Was Threatening Laurence A Minute Ago

Me: Sounds Like Something Zane Would Do

A.L.: By The Way Were You Aware KC Ships Aph And I?

Me: Yeah

A.L.: Why Didn't You Tell Me?

Me: The Less You Know About Some Shipping You, The Better

Me: She Ships Laurence And I As Well

A.L.: She Must've Had A Field Day At The Play Then

Me: You Have No Idea

{An Hour And A Half Later}

I Arrived At The Hotel Room.

"Finally, I Was Scared I'd Have To Deal With Garroth Alone." Zane Said.

"Hey!" Garroth Said.

"Don't Worry, I Wouldn't Do That To You, Zane." I Said.

"I Can Hear You!" Garroth Said.

Aph Giggled And Laurence Laughed.

{The Next Morning}

~Laurence POV~

y/n Came Out In What Looked Like A Fantasy Werewolf Costume.

"That Skirt!" Travis Said.

Garroth And Katelyn Both Hit Him Simultaneously. Lucinda Laughed.

~Your POV~

Everyone Started Leaving And I Went To See What, Aaron, Zane, And Aphmau Were Up To. Aphmau And Aaron Were Talking. Zane Came Over To Me.

"Are You Sure A Werewolf Was The Brightest Idea?" Zane Asked Me.

"Oh, Shut Up, Chara." I Said Noticing His Undertale Costume.

{Half An Hour Later}

Katelyn Ran Off Fangirling.

"You Tend To Attract The Kind Of People Who Hide Their Interests." Zane Said.

"Yeah, I Really Do." Aphmau Said Looking At The Three Of Accusingly.

"What?" Aaron Said.

"I-I Hide Nothing!" Zane Said.

"Ponies, Guitar, Crush." Aph Said Looking At Each Of Us.

Zane, You Told Her?!" I Said.

"I'm Sorry, It Slipped!" He Said Defensively.

"Was He Not Supposed To?" Aph Said.

{A Couple Minutes Later}

Zane And Aaron Started Having A Foam Sword Duel. Travis Joined And So Did Lucinda. Katelyn Kissed Him To Spite Lucinda. Katelyn Freaked Out Then Ran Off And Travis Fainted. The Fight Stopped.

"Was That A Sign The World Is Ending?" Zane Said.

"Yes. Yes, That Was." Aaron Said.

"I'm Gonna Go Check On Katelyn." I Said.

{An Hour Later}

Katelyn, Nicole, And I Always Take Lots Of Pictures At Conventions. Katelyn Usually Starts Them.

"This Is So Much Fun!" Nicole Said.

"Laurence, What Did I Say About Googly Eye!" I Heard Zane Snap.

We Looked In The Direction And Saw Laurence Look Away From Us Trying To Pretend He Wasn't Looking. Garroth Was Laughing. Zane Was A Few Feet Away From Them. He Seemed To Be Glaring At Laurence.

"I Think He Was Looking At You, y/n." Nicole Said.

"He Better Not Have Been!" Katelyn Said.

I Laughed At Katelyn Being Protective.