『 𝑅𝑈𝐵𝐼𝐴.❜ | Amane

Start from the beginning

"So Amane," you saw how Hanako shivered and tensed up. "You miss me?" The voice said— it reached out his hand.

Yet you slapped it away— "GET YOUR HANDS AWAY FROM HANAKO." You
Shout as Hanako stares at you in shock.

"I don't care if you knew him- or not! He isn't comfortable with that!" You scream as you grabbed the tea and the water hot splashed on the figure.

It chuckled grabbing your hand lifting it up; you floated slightly as it grabbed you're wrist.

"I see why Amane took a liking to you," it chuckled before disappearing completely.

Rain falls a thousand times

"Hanako– what do you mean she's gonna die?" Kou asked as Hanako held onto you're unconscious body.

"She was cursed. To die— which is why she can see us. Those near death, see us. Except for exorcist." Hanako muttered patting you're head as your dull eyes softened.

"I'll save you. Y/N. So stay alive, until I do." Hanako whispers kissing you're forehead.

"And you've been keeping this— a secret! Hanako!" Kou shouted. Akane seem surprised, never has he ever. Seen No.7;

The cheeky- perverted- bastard. Ever so serious like this. "What should I say then?" Hanako retorted.

"You're gonna die soon! So live! I told her— she was gonna live. For a long time. Yet- it was a lie. So she can live! Live- you kid!" Hanako shouted remembering you're attempted suicide.

"What do you mea-"

"SHE WANTED TO KILL HERSELF YOU IDIOT!" Hanako screamed at Kou. Kou stated shocked- everyone. Was shocked.

"Death. She wanted it." Hanako patted you're head. "Yet after being convinced to live? What makes you think she'll accept dying so easily?" Hanako smiled weakly.

"Koku. Reverse time,"

No footprints have come and go.

"Hanako! Promise, your gonna stay with me forever?" You ask the boy as he stares before smiling,

"Of course." He smiled,

You who once went by

"You okay?" A boy with choppy hair asked. "Hanako?" You mutter. "Wait no- amane?" You ask.

"Yeah I'm Amane.." the small boy muttered. You stare as you grabbed his hand;

"You seem bothered by something miss. What is it?" He asks. You smile slightly— "Nothing."

Where will you belong?

"Hanako?! What are you doing! In my class— wearing our school uniform!" You shouted at the smiling boy.