"It's okay. Please?" I say, my words muffled by his shirt. 

And he gives in, wrapping both arms around my shoulders, pulling me closer to him, so tight that the air in my lungs is literally being forced out. Yeah, okay he might break me if he indulges in that hug that much. But I'm okay with it. My safe space is back. 

"Fuck's sake, Star, don't do that to me, ever again. Please...I thought- fuck I thought he had done something to you. I thought he- Are you okay? Hey, look at me. Are you okay?" he rambles, his mouth right next to my ear, his voice tired and almost breaking. 

"I'm okay Harry. I'm so sorry. I wanted to pick up the phone. I just- I couldn't. I was completely frozen. I'm okay now. What are you doing here?" I say, trying to reassure him. 

"What am I doing here? Well originally I was planning on doing something very dumb and fly here to murder this asshole but then Tom called me and said he had found you in the bathroom, and you had just hit your head. He said I could come stay here with you guys if I wanted. But then you weren't waking up. Fuck Star. I was so worried...so worried." he says and my heart clenches at the words. 

"I'm okay Harry. I'm sorry...I didn't want you to worry for me. I'm so sorry." I mumble, incapable of pulling my face from his neck. 

"Let. me see your face Star." he states, pulling back from me a bit and moving one hand up to my face, slightly tilting it to see the bruise on my cheekbone. "Shit, you really hit the floor hard darling. Does your head hurt? Yeah?" he asks and I nod. 

His fingers dance lightly over my jaw and cheek before he lets both of his hands slide down my arms. My whole body stiffens : he's gonna see the marks. He slowly unwraps my arms from his torso and frowns when he notices the slight bruises on my skin. 

"Star? What's that?" he asks and I wish I could disappear right now. 

"Nothing." I just say, turning around to go sit back on my bed. 

"Starla...he did this to you didn't he? He did this and you told me he hadn't touched you. What happened ?" he says, stepping towards the bed and sitting on the edge of it. 

"He just- I bruise easily Harry, I really do." I try to explain. It's true, I do. But if Tyler hadn't grabbed me so harshly I wouldn't have those marks. 

"What happened Starla?" he asks again. 

"He just grabbed my arm pretty harshly to hold me and guide me into the coffee shop. That's it I promise, he didn't do anything else Harry. I promise you that he didn't hurt me, I didn't even realize he had held me that hard until he left the coffee shop." I explain. 

"Alright...Okay. But you should've told me. I swear if I ever see him I'll-"

"Harry, it's okay. I'm okay now. I'm safe. You're here and that's all I need right now." I say, the words coming out of my mouth before I can even try to filter them. 

"Okay. I'm sorry, I was just- I was really worried." he says, shaking his head and looking down, his hands covering his face. 

"Come here." I say, moving to the side to leave space next to me. "Please?"

He doesn't question my request, moving from the edge of the bed to the spot right next to me. I lay down, against him and after a few seconds he gives in and does the same thing. I feel safe right now, the warmth of his body soothing me. He wraps one arm around my shoulders and I crawl a bit closer to him, hearing him breathe in heavily when I do so. His other arm is resting on his chest, right next to my head, so, almost naturally, my fingers start dancing on his skin, outlining his tattoos, leaving a trail of small goosebumps behind. I can feel his heart hammering in his chest, knowing that mine is doing the exact same thing. It's fun to see how he reacts to me. It's fun to know that it's exactly how I react to him.