Chapter 1: Daily Routine

I woke up to ringing by my ear, and I decided it was too early to care who it was.

Why do people bother me when I'm doing something important? Why can't they bother me when I'm in an important meeting or when Bella is dragging me to one of her, "shopping therapies,"? I thought. I groaned and turned around on my left, almost falling off the bed to reach for my phone.

"Where the hell did I put it?" I questioned, through gritted teeth, as I felt myself being disattached from my warm, comforting bed. Right when I grabbed it, my arm let go and I went tumbling face first onto the hard wood floor. "Oomf,"

"Alo? Elsa?" I heard from my phone. Shit! I pressed answer on my fall! Crap whoever it was, it's still embarrassing.

"Yes? Who is this?" I answered, clearly still trying to get myself untangled from my sheets, and then check the I.D of the caller.

"It's Isco! Didn't you check the I.D caller information?"

"Obviously not. You caught me still in bed. As I went to reach for the phone, my arm gave out and I fell off the bed face first onto the floor." I explained, but as I went to tell him the rest, I heard the unmistakeable noise of laughter coming from no one else, but my older brother Isco Alarcon.

"Goodness, that must of been the funniest thing I've heard in a long time!" Then I heard more laughter, now coming from his girlfriend. I rolled my eyes, as I still sat like a burrito on the floor.

"Wow you guys are such great help," Note the sarcasm. I finally got out of my burrito state and started walking down the stairs, with a still laughing Isco on the other side of the call. "Can you stop laughing, it wasn't that funny. It actually hurt more than it made people laugh,"

"Okay okay, don't get mad so early in the day. That causes wrinkles. In fact I can actually see them." I looked up and looked to my right and left and then I finally saw them, standing there. I smiled and ended the call, rushing over to open the door for them. "Why didn't you tell me you were coming over?" I exclaimed, quickly taking Isco Jr. from Isco's arm. I call him that when in reality it isn't Jr. but who cares.

"Now I know who you're actually excited to see. Clearly, it's not me. Your only brother and guardian up to this point in your life." Isco exagerrated. I rolled my eyes and sifted Isco Jr. into my other arm, so I could side hug the other Isco.

"Stop being such a baby. I know you've missed me, but complaining about me wanting this adorable bundle of joy more than you is an understatement. Of course I love him more." I laughed, winking at his depressed face. "And Victoria you look great! How do you manage to look so good after giving birth? I have no idea, but any tips you have, please don't hold back to inform me about." I then full on hugged her, being careful not to squish Jr. I saw Isco wasn't too happy about Victoria and Jr. getting more love than him. So I handed Jr. back to Victoria and tackled my older brother.

"Now that's the greeting I was hoping for when I set foot in this house." He laughed, picking me up and twirling me around. Our relationship is the best. I couldn't ask for another older brother, and unlike many siblings out there, I would actually die if anything happened to him.

"Missed you too Isc." I then grabbed Jr. back, and kept taking pictures with him on the couch. I just couldn't get enough of him, he's just so adorable and looks just like the Alarcon.

"Wow thanks Elsa, now I know how you feel about my family's blood." Victoria sarcastically stated. I giggled, poking my tongue out at her. She then rolled her eyes and decided on going on her phone.

"Girl you're obssessed with that thing. You can't stay off of it for a max of five minutes."

"Can do. Just watch me taking care of Isco all day and you'll see how that gets fixed easily. It's actually the first time in days I can finally say I'm going on Instagram and posting a picture." I looked up and right there and then, she took a picture and I just glared at her. I then felt a vibrate coming from my back pocket and sighed. She took a picture and tagged me in it for sure.

"I better look good in it, or I'm making you delete it." I threatned. She then shook her head, continuing looking at her phone. "So Isc, how's everything? Futbol?"

"It's good. We started the season as you may know, but we actually have something important to talk to you about." I continued to look at him, because I know that whenever they come all the way to visit me to talk about something it's important.

"Okay let me just put Jr. on my bed, he fell asleep." I got up and put him on my bed, and then put pillows around him. I then took a picture and posted it.

"Great picture." Isco said, looking up smiling from his phone. I smiled back at him and sat down. "But you do know you can't be doing those things. The media ca-"

"I know, I know. They can be vicious and rumor about it and I will be seen as this certain image and what not." I cut him off.

"Yes, I'm glad you know what I was about to say." He then got serious. "That's exactly why we came down here. We want to protect you as much as possible, so we want you to move to Madrid with us."

I didn't know what to say. What could I say? I had my life here in California. I graduated from NYU for interviewing, and I strived here in California. This firm/company saw my work and wanted me to be an asset. I accepted and from that day foward, I was an interviewer, and I recieved good income because of it. I wouldn't change it for the world, since I loved my job and I couldn't ask more from my co-workers.

"Isco I can't just drop everything and leave with you guys. I know you want to protect me, but you really didn't think about that when you decided to be this Worldwide known soccer player and leaving us here while, you moved to Europe. I know you're trying your best, but not everything is as easy as it seems. I made my life here, I can't just leave it." That might of sounded kind of rude, but it's exactly how it is. When it comes to getting things through my brother's head, you need to be tough and straight foward. No baby talk or holding back. You just need to man up, well in this case women up and tell him how things are. He's that stubborn.

"You saying all those things, when you're twenty years old just tells me, no assures me Elsa, you can't be left alone here all by yourself." He then came over to me and crouched down, grabbing my hands, and looking me into the eyes. "Please I would feel much better if you'd come back home with us." Funny fact, well not so funny, but I am actually from Spain, but moved here on a scholarship for NYU. I then got out around a year ago and started my life. I was very smart so I ended High School pretty early, at the age of 16, then entered college that same year. I didn't waste time since I was so intrigued on learning and being independent.

"Yeah Els. If you come home with us, it would make both Isco and me much more relaxed and happy because we'll have you in Madrid. We need you over there. It's not the same without you." I sighed and looked at him. His eyes held a bunch of emotions and I just couldn't prevent the few words that slipped out of my mouth, before I even processed them.

"Okay, fine. I'll move back to Madrid with you guys."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey lovlies! I hope y'all enjoyed my new book! I know it's another soccer book, but if you haven't realized, soccer is my life.

LITERALLY! If you don't believe me then ask any of the friends.

I may not play the game, but I know the game like the back of my hand. (Not really, but know a lot about it.)

But I still play it for fun, and let me tell you I am pretty decent.

ANYWAYS! ENOUGH ABOUT ME! TELL ME ABOUT YOU!

What did you think about my new book?

Did you like it?

Should I continue?

Should I include something else?

TELL ME! TELL ME! TELL ME!

If you did like it, COMMENT, SHARE, AND VOTE!

Sincerly,

NANO <3