𝐒𝐂: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

2.

I stared at Hyunsu's sleeping state. He looked so innocent. Well, he's kinda innocent though, and also just a bit rude.

I sighed and closed my eyes, wanting to get a nap. I was about to drift to sleep when I felt Hyunsu wake up.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him.

"You good? Do you feel anything?" I asked.

He shook his head. "I'm fine. My body just feels heavy. What happened?"

"You fainted." I said.

He was about to get up but I didn't let him.

"Don't get up yet. You must be feeling hazy." I said as I carefully push him down.

"Who carried me here?" He asked.

"I asked Horangi to carry you here. He also brought here a girl but I didn't got her name." I answered.

His eyebrow raised in confusion. "Horangi?"

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah. Remember the gangster looking man that you asked before you fainted?"

He looked up at the ceiling, trying to remember what happened before he fainted. A few seconds, he nodded. "The burnt face man?"

I nodded once again. "Yep. His name is Sangwook but I prefer to call him Horangi."

"What about the girl?" He asked.

I shrugged. "On her unit? I don't know. By the way, she's the bassist girl."

"Oh." Hyunsu mumbled.

There was a complete silence after that and I needed to break it so I asked, "How are you?"

Hyunsu slowly sat up, looked at me, and sighed. "I don't know."

I smiled sadly at him and asked, "You want to die?"

Hyunsu's eyes widened at my question, but he eventually nodded.

"I just can't... I can't hold it anymore." He said as he held his head down.

I immediately hugged him. "I know. We're feeling the same."

I released the hug and looked into his eyes. "I may look like I have coped up but I didn't."

I slowly lifted my shirt and now he can see a scar. It traveled across my stomach, a painfully beautiful scar.

He just stared, tears forming in his doe eyes. I sat beside him and swung my arms in his shoulders.

I sighed. "I tried to take my life too." I paused and smiled at him. "After you pushed me away."

"But something made me realize that I still need to live. That I still want to live." I continued. "Do you wanna know what is it?"

Hyunsu looked at my face as he nodded while wiping a tear that fell down in his face.

I placed my index finger in his chest, pointing himself as I smiled genuinely. "It's because I still have you, Hyung."

I can see his eyes glimmering like crystal as more tears came out from it. I chuckled and wiped his tears.

"Aigoo, why are you crying?" I asked.

He didn't answer but instead, he tightly hugged me. We stayed like that for a minute.

"I'm sorry for pushing you away. I'm sorry for not considering what you feel." He said, still hugging me.