~Fifth Year~ Chapter One

Over the summer we stayed over at Grimmauld Place as it was now the orders Headquarters, Dumbledore restarted the Order Of The Phoenix due to Voldemort rising again, even though he was still in hiding. Because of this the Ministry didn't believe Harry or
Dumbledore, speaking of my raven hairs best friend, he was on his way here tonight for his hearing.

Currently I was sitting in the drawing room as mum shouted down for everyone into the kitchen, we looked at her in wonder as she held up two letters addressed to Ron and Mione,
I watched them open them in curiosity, my best friend screamed as everyone stared at her and Ron just looked dumbfounded.

"IM A PREFECT!"

"m-me too?!" I smiled at the two and hugged them both, a bit shocked as to why my brother was made prefect and not Harry, even McGonnagal said Harry and I would be the perfect fits for the roles. Anyway I was still happy for my two favourite people, mum of course threw a celebration meal for tonight and ushered us out as the meeting for the Order began.

Ron, Hermione and I sat upstairs for the rest of the day, suddenly the door slowly opened and I ran up to my best friend with open arms, lunging myself at him.
"Good to see you too, Bec!"

"We heard about the Dementor attack, I think it's utterly stupid! They can't fucking expel you."
I stated, he looked at me with a half smile and raised eyebrows,

"Yeah, so what is this place?" Harry asked.

"Headquarters!" Ron answered, Hermione finished for him.

"For the Order Of The Phoenix! Secret society..Dumbledore formed it back when they first fought You-Know-Who!"

"Couldn't have put any of this in the letter I suppose..I've gone all Summer without a scrap of news!"
Harry raised his voice, I looked at him with sympathy as Ron tried to explain but I cut him off quickly,

"Only Dumbledore swore for us not to say anything!..I'm sorry he has a right to know why!" Harry looked at me and went on saying how he could of helped, and asked why Dumbledore would keep him in the dark.

Suddenly the twins apparated into the room and told Harry how there was a better way to figure what was going on, we ran out the room and George brought one of his fake ears on a string and lowered it down so we could hear what the meeting was about,

"If anyone has a right to know it's Harry, if it wasn't for Harry we wouldn't even known Voldemort was back! He's not a child Molly!"

"Yes he's not an adult either!"

"He's not James. Sirius!"

"Yes and he's not your son!"

"He's as good as!"The adults went on arguing over who Harry has got left in his life, Snape spoke up causing me to role my eyes as he started talking down to Sirius, causing Harry and Ron to get annoyed.

"Snape's part of the Order?" Harry asked looking at me, I just rolled my eyes and went back to listening, my eyes widened as Hermione cat came and started biting the ear off the string, we pulled it back up but were too late as he already ran off.

"Hermione, I hate your cat!" I exclaimed in anger. Sighing, I made my way downstairs as mum stood there happily. Her hand son her hips as everyone joined me.

"We'll be eating down in the kitchen!..OH JUST BECAUSE YOUR ALLOWED TO USE MAGIC, DOES NOT MEAN YOU GET TI WHIP YOUR WANDS OUT FOR EVERYTHING!"

I laughed, "hi mum." Walking into the kitchen and sat down beside Tonks who began changing forms, from a bird, to a cat, then finally a duck. I laughed hysterically at my new friend as mum chopped up some vegetables, Harry soon asked about the Ministry and their problems with him.

We all stopped chatting and listened closely to the conversation between Harry, Remus and Sirius. He explained how they thought Voldemort was trying to build an army again, that he may be after something he didn't have the last time there was a war.

"No thats enough! He's just a boy, so say much more and you might as well induct him in the Order!" Mum spoke as she stroked up and glared at Sirius, Harry came back telling her that he wanted to fight before dinner was ready.

I headed to bed as mum ushered us out the kitchen once more, Hermione and I bid goodnight to the boys before changing and falling asleep as soon as our heads hit the pillows.

***

Authors note:
Wooo finally on the fifth book!!

Sorry I havnt been posting daily I've been away n didn't have me ideas so I'll try and post a few chapters today later on X