~Third Year~ Chapter Four

"intriguing isn't it?..would anyone like to guess, what is inside?"

"That's a Boggart that is!" Dean exclaimed next to me, earning praise from our teacher.

He asked what it was Boggart's did and I went to explain but was cut off as a voice appeared behind me. "No one knows!"

"When did she get here?" I rolled my eyes at my brother before continuing Hermione's statement.

"Their shapeshifters, they take the shape of whatever a particular person fears the most, that's what makes them so.."

"Terrifying yes, luckily a simple charm exists to repel a Boggart..let's practice shall we. Without wands please! After me..Ridiculous!" We repeated and he told us to say it louder, and we did.

"This class is ridiculous!" I turned to glare at Malfoy but just ended up with him winking at me stupidly, I was snapped back as Lupin asked Neville to join him up at the front.

"—what frightens you most of all?"

"P-Professor S-Snape!"
I laughed a little at his answer, the poor lads always knew how to make us laugh in the stupidest situation like.

"Frightens all..and I believe you live with your grandmother?"

"Yes, but I don't want that Boggart to turn into her either!" Everyone once again laughed, he whispered something in Nevilles ear before I clocking the wardrobe in front of us. Soon our lively Potions Master stepped out and started walking slowly toward Neville, "Ridiculous!" Just like that he was pushed back and changed into a hideous green dress, a hat with a massive bird and carried a small red handbag. I burst out in laughter, patting Neville on the shoulder as we formed a line,

"Next, Rebecca!" I gulped thickly and looked at it, thinking between two things I was deeply scared of. Of course it turned into a massive fucking Spider, just my luck. "Wand at the ready!"
I thought quickly what would happen if I just turned and ran out of the room, but instead I snapped out of my thoughts and cast the spell.

"Ridiculous!" Roller skates on each leg, slipping and sliding across the floor. As I waited for everyone else to have their go I kept thinking on why the Boggart didn't turn into Tom..well You-Know-Who? But I guess I was stuck with the phobia I've had for ten years now and let it slide.

Now it was Harry's turn and for a moment it didn't change into anything l, just stood there before transforming into a black hooded creature..a dementor! "RIDICULOUS!" Before he cast the spell the Boggart switched to a full moon, he pointed his wand at the now balloon and threw it back into the wardrobe.

***

The next day arrived, Hermione and I met with Ron in the Common Room before descending down the stairs to the Courtyard, I wore my favourite white woolly jumper with my blue ripped jeans. A cute white beanie to match my white coat and brown boots.

"Now remember these trips to Hogsmede Village are a privilege, should your behaviours reflect poorly on the school in any way, that privilege shall not be extended again!" Harry ran up to our Professor, but she cut him off before he even had the chance to say a bloody word, "No permission form signed, no visiting the Village, that's the rule Potter!"

"All those with Permission forms follow me, those without stay put!"

"But Professor I just thought, if you signed it—"

"I can't only a parent or a guardian can sign it, since I am neither it would be inappropriate!..I'm sorry Potter that's my final word.." I stood there and sent him an apologetic smile as he just sent us off, I felt bad so I went to stay with him but was pulled away by my brother.

We spent the day wondering through various different shops, HoneyDukes Sweet Shop, Zonko's Joke Shop, I could tell Fred and George loved it since they didn't bloody leave it once, we then headed to the Three BroomSticks for some ButterBears before calling it a day.

On our way back I couldn't help but wonder if Harry was alright, I bought him some sweets and a small prancing kit from Zonko's so he didn't feel to left out.

"HoneyDukes Sweet Shop is brilliant but nothing beats Zonko's Joke Shop!" Ron exclaimed bringing me back to what I needed to do.

"Oh right! Here Harry I bought you these.." Handing him the presents he at first denied but I swiftly changed his mind, causing him to bring me into a massive hug.

"We never got to see the Shrieking Shack though? You know it's the most-"

"Most haunted building in Britain yeah I know."

"What's going on?..I'll be right back.." I ran up the stairs and past the crowded students, gasping as I saw our Portrait Hole had been attacked and..running down the stairs, I stared at my friends in shock. "The Fat Lady..She's gone!" I exclaimed to my friends, slapping Ron as he joked about the situation. Percy came and moved everyone out the way, just before Dumbledore barged past us with Filch and began looking around for her,

"—there's no need to ghosts Professor, the Fat Lady's there!" He pointed up too a wall opposite us and we all began running at once, ignoring the annoying voice of my idiotic brother.

"Dear Lady! Who did this to you? Dumbledore asked calmly, she looked terrified..I mean who could blame her she just had almost been thrown out the painting.

"Eyes like the DEVIL he's got and a souls as dark as his name..it's him headmaster, the one they all talk about. He's here, somewhere in the castle, SIRIUS BLACK!"
Automatically I clutched onto Harry's hand for comfort, he seemed shocked but not once did we let go.

***

Authors note:
Omgg!! Cute moment cute moooment!!