When Hobi got to know about Jin, he was really shocked as he had already met him because he loved Jin's Coffee. No one could ever forget the reaction he had even Jin didn't stop laughing at his reaction.

Jin changed.... He trusted Namjoon, according to him. But inside he realised that he always trusted him and only he locked away his emotions....cause he thought that trusting someone deeply will cause you harm.

"Taebear, I'm ready.. Let's go- wait its-it's today..." Jungkook stopped in his tracks and Taehyung pulled him in a hug.

"Yes baby its today.. And we don't want to be late, do we?" Taehyung softly mumbled in younger's ears.

Jungkook's smile got bigger. "Did Namjoon Hyung called?"

"Not yet, but he will... Till then let's go and have breakfast?"

Jungkook nodded. "yeah"

●●●●●●●●●

"Hyung..." Jungkook ran and hugged Jin as the latter also hugged Jungkook tightly. "I missed you"

"hey Kookie.." Jin ruffled Jungkook's hair. "how are you?"

Jungkook pulled away and nodded "Im-Im good, you?" He was hella emotional.

Jin- "Thanks to Joonie.. I was good too." He smiled back at Namjoon and then again looked at Jungkook.

"It's finally good to see you again." Taehyung said

"likewise" Jin replied.

Taehyung looked at them with an adoring expression and soon met with Namjoon's eyes as he was smiling affectionately, Taehyung smiled back.

"Hey guys..." 

Everyone turned their head in that direction.

"Chimmy!" Taehyung gasped loudly as he went in to hug Jimin and Yoongi who were standing inside Namjoon's house, with their luggage. 

Unlike Taehyung and Namjoon, Jimin and Yoongi had to return to their post in the USA. 

And since today Jin was released from his punishment today, Jimin and Yoongi decided to pay a visit.

"Hey you guys even didn't tell me!" Taehyung whined and Jimin laughed. "Serves you well, idiot. "

"Its really good to see you all.. It just reminds me the first day, when we all met here." Jungkook said as his eyes glittered. Tahyung noticed and holded Jungkook's hand and gave a small peck in his cheeks.

Jin and Namjoon smiled at them. "Is it bad I want them to get married so early?"

Namjoon smiled. "I don't think so Jinnie cause same "

"You are right Jungkook...but sorry another person is here..unlike last time.." Hobi entered with a big smile.

"Oh, more the merrier, hobi hyung." Jungkook smiled.

Finally Jungkook called him Hyung other than 'that guy'.

Okay he was also reluctant but he also realised it was never Hobi who ever disturbed him or made things hard for him, instead yes he was still angry at him as he had slapped Taehyung, but when he saw that Taehyung is not minding then who he is to mind.

Because of a misunderstanding Hobi was being attacked and everything was going downhill, but thanks to Jin especially. Jin knew if he agreed to the speculations then his bakery, which he grew quite fond of, was going to demolish so instead he asked Hobi if he could manage his café and Hobi was more than grateful.