ᖇEᗩᗯᗩKEᑎEᗪ

Start from the beginning

Taehyung cooed at him... "Morning breath baby..." he cupped Jungkook's cheek as he was feeling bad.

"But-" Jungkook was cut off by Taehyung when he kissed his forehead, with such an caring attitude.

'

'yep...my classmates were all wrong about Taehyung'

Jungkook closed his eyes and pulled in for a hug, which made Taehyung to smile and he gladly accepeted still not moving his lips from Jungkook's forehead.

Jungkook was glad that Taehyung was no longer half-naked which would be weird, cause he would be shy or something, if you know what I mean.

"As much as I don't wanted to interuppet your sweet, adorable session, that much i'm hungry so I had to.."

Taehyung pulled away and turned his head towards his door and Jimin was standing with an unbothered look which made Taehyung to sigh. "Jiminie..."

Jimin smiled and then knocked on the door making Jungkook to chuckle at that.

He walked in the room.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was still smiling

"Surely...If you are done giggling. Get fresh and join us downstairs for breakfast." Taehyung said and jungkook furiously nodded and sat up walk away to the bathroom from the bed or Tae's warmth to be more precise...but not before muttering a soft 'good morning' to Jimin.

"I'm all soft" Jimin blinked cutely at Tae.

Tae smirked, "For what? Yoongi hyung?"

"Yah!" Jimin made a pout.

Taehyung chuckled at his best friend's behavior. "Seriously though, What you thought about that?"

Jimin sighed. "Your baby... maybe or maybe not have pursued my drunken self to text Yoongi hyung."

"My baby? Kookie? Gosh I'm flattered."

Jimin scoffed at that. "I was going to, either way, anyway i-i just said to him to meet me today so like.." Jimin gulped.