(Soukoku) The Hug

The brown haired boy smiled as Chuuya walked past him, a small frown placed upon the small red head's face.

"Awe~, why so sad, Chuuuuuuuya?" The man cooed as the other stopped and turned to face him.

"Shut it, Dazai. I didn't wake up at 4 in the morning to deal with you and your lousy nonsense." Chuuya spoke as he lightly glared Dazai.

Chuuya turned on his heels and kept walking, Dazai grinned and followed behind the short fellow. As Dazai was walking behind Chuuya, he decided to take the short-stack's hat. Chuuya stopped in his place and quickly turned to face Dazai. As Chuuya looked at Dazai, he saw that the tall bandaged man had his hat on his head. As Chuuya reached up to grab it, Dazai took it off and held the bat above his head. This caused for Chuuya to lean in closer to Dazai and try to grab his arm. Just as Chuuya finally latched onto the brown haired man, Dazai swung his arms down and wrapped them around Chuuya. The tiny man was confused and didn't quite understand what Was happening at that moment,

"D-Dazai, what the hell??" He stuttered out as he awkwardly stood with Dazai wrapped around his small body.

"Oh poor, silly, Chuuya. It's called a 'hug'. Though I'm not surprised you've never heard of it..." Dazai smiled as he spoke.

This set Chuuya off slightly.

"I KNOW WHAT A HUG IS!"

"Oh yeah.? Prove it then."

Chuuya then quickly wrapped his arms around Dazai's torso and pulled him closer. Dazai rest his head down onto Chuuya's neck.

They stayed in a peaceful silence for a minute of so, until Dazai slowly pulled away.

"Okay. That should be just about enough." Dazai smiled as he looked down to a disappointed looking Chuuya. Dazai reached down and grabbed Chuuya's hat from the ground and placed it onto the read head's crown.

A moment later and both of them were walking again until Chuuya suddenly stopped. Dazai glanced back for a moment to see why he had stopped and was surprised when he felt the short man run and hug him again.

"I wasn't done yet, you stupid jerk..." Chuuya muffled as he hid his face in Dazai's chest.

A large smile plastered onto Dazai's face as he looked at the short boy and gladly hugged back with just as much force.