INTRODUCTION

Hello! My name is Bambi, I'm 18 and I've been an avid Warriors fan since I first started reading them in 2014!

I've loved the books for a long time and still continue to read the new releases to this day; not necessarily for the quality of the writing, but for the comforting nostalgia they give me.

Some of my favourite characters are Squirrelflight, Ivypool, Hollyleaf, Tawnypelt, Goosefeather, Hawkfrost, Twigbranch, Alderheart, Cinderpelt , Grey Wing, Turtle Tail, and Needletail among a few others!

Here in this book I will be discussing the Canon Warriors Series, Super Editons and Novellas as well as sharing my opinions on the writing, story, characters and overall plot!

I want to start this series of reviews by reading the books I haven't already read and then going back and re-reading the books in chronological order with accordance to the timeline of the series, not the order of publication. I will be publishing reviews as I write them meaning when published reviews come out they wont come out in chronological order, but when looking through the order of my reviews, they will be in order of the timeline with respect to when each story took place.

This is mostly just a page where I can share my thoughts and opinions with others and have fun discussions about the canon novels with you guys! Fair warning, I will be getting very upset with some of the choices made in these stories as well as the writing. I hope you all enjoy! <3

~ Bambi