01→𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘/𝐍

WARNINGSthis entire book contains deaths        of fav characters, swearing, gore,suggestive content

WARNINGS
this entire book
contains deaths of fav
characters, swearing, gore,
suggestive content.

WARNINGSthis entire book contains deaths        of fav characters, swearing, gore,suggestive content

explosive residence filled the air, the orange clouds moving around. 5 figures walked around in an alley. two shorts ones and three tall ones. four boys. one girl. like bodyguards.

metal dropped and scared the teens, the eldest flicking his light to the sound, seeing a black cat with white eyes, "oh. just a cat...how the hell did this happen?"

the youngest looked down at him, "i d'know boke! to be honest, i just woke up and bam, we're in the apocalypse!"

the blonde rolled his eyes and sighed, "that's because someone knocked you out cold. you were out for 5 days. i was kinda hoping you were dead."

the two started an argument before the girl shut them up and told them to look, "g-guy's what the hell's that?"

the teens looked at where she was pointing and saw a figure with a rusted blue mickey mouse head over their head, an metal bar strapped on their back, ripped up and dusty blue jeans, and 2 knife holesters around their waist and one on their thigh.

the teens started silently getting frightened, nerves kicking in, "chibi?" the guy with the rusted mickey mouse tilted their head.

hinata looked at the guy wide-eyed, shocked he even knew his name, "y-yeah? who are you?"

the guy lifted up his mask and revealed himself, "kuroo!"

hinata bounced on him, rambled about how he scared him. kuroo chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck, "sorry. do you wanna see kenma?"

"ALWAYS!" hinata yelled. the group told him to hush. the third years started walking up to hinata and the adult.

"follow me. but, be careful. some people are making 'gangs' now and are coming after people on their 'territory'. or that look weak and targetable." kuroo informed the third years.

"too late." a voice behind them spoke up. the group spun around to be met with a (gender) with h/l h/c hair, e/c eyes, "get the fuck off my property."

"leave me and my friends alone." kuroo jumped infront of the teens, taking off the metal bat.

the (gender) immediately laughed and pulled a AK-47 from their back, "wanna try again, pretty boy?"

"hey! n/n! we have company!" a distant voice called for them. they scowled and gave the group a glare ran away.

"who was that?" yamaguchi asked, poking tsukishima.

"to hell if i know, tadashi." he replied, eyes still hooked on where the latter left.

"sorry, kei!"

"that was a leader." kuroo said, stuffing his bar into place. "come on. we have a long way to walk."

they started their journey.

AUTHORS NOTESy'all ever hate your kins?like , tsuki and shigaraki get on my nerves the most🙄

AUTHORS NOTES
y'all ever hate your kins?
like , tsuki and shigaraki
get on my nerves the most🙄