An Explosive Halloween (Beyblade Burst Halloween Special #1)

---October 31st, 2021, Halloween Night---

*Athena and a few of her friends which was Hikaru, Hyuga, and Aiga! Athena was dressed up as Ghostface (ya know, the murderer from Scream), Hikaru was dressed as a scarecrow, Hyuga was dressed up as the muffin man, and Aiga was dressed up as a farmer. They walked up to the final house on their stop and it was a very scary haunted mansion which rumor had it that screams could be heard from the mansion every night.*

Athena: This... is the last stop on the map and ironically enough it is literally the farthest we've had to walk just for some candy.

Aiga: It's pretty creepy if you ask me, you haven't heard the rumors have you?

Hyuga: Rumors of what?

Aiga: This place is said to be home to the Demon King! 

Hikaru/Hyuga/Athena: THE DEMON KING!?!

Aiga: They say when he launches his bey, it glows with the spirit of a demon and it crushes the opposing bey with a powerful attack!!

*Athena and the Asahi bros began to shiver in fear as Aiga continued to tell his story. Athena ultimately came to a realization*

Athena: Wait- don't tell me we're at HIS house.

Aiga: Anyway, who wants to go first?

Athena: Wait- You're not seriously thinking of entering this place are you? Do you even how crazy Bell is?!

*A sudden gust of wind blew by and the gates to the mansion suddenly flew open with a loud creaking sound and the 4 bladers jumped in terror*

Athena: Well i guess there is no turning back now.. let's go.

*Athena and her friends walked even closer to the haunted mansion, Gravestones covered the grass around them as horrifying Halloween decorations hung in the air and trees. Hyuga felt he had heard something but he shrugs it off and keeps going with the group. When they finally get up to the doorstep, a creepy looking figure jumps out of the bushes and lunges straight at the kids as they scream in absolute fear! the figure pulls off its mask and it was none other than Bells Grandfather: Jingemon Daikokuten!*

Jingemon: Well that's another scare in the books.

Athena: Gramps! Is Bell here?

*Another figure appeared as it leapt off the roof of the mansion and soared above them and landed right behind them and removed their mask, It was Bell Daikokuten*

Bell: Well well well, looks like we have a few trespassers on our hands!

Athena: It's great to see you again Bell..

*Bell began to laugh as he began to head back inside*

Bell: Partys in here guys.

*Bell leads the 4 into the mansion and they head into the Theatre Of Hell where a massive disco ball hung on the ceiling and Halloween music was playing. The other people inside was Ilya who dressed as a cat girl, Basara was dressed as a dragon, Ranzo was dressed as an ice cream cone and Rashad was dressed up as a viking. Bell was dressed up as a vampire with devil horns and Jingemon was dressed as a demon*

Athena: It's a party..

*Ranzo waved at the 4 as everyone entered the Theatre Of Hell and a stadium shot out of the ground and hit the ground with a loud thud and Bell began to erupt with more laughter*

Bell: Before we get this spooktacular party started, we have time for one battle and i'll pick.. you!

*Bell pointed his finger straight towards Rashad Goodman and he takes out his Red Savior Valkyrie and held it up to Bell who held up his bey as well: Devil Belial!*